Emmie Olsen

October 27, 2008

This morning I had the distinct pleasure of meeting another pure beautiful lady from Montreal?s French Kiss Society, Emmie Olsen. I guess you could say it was a belated birthday present for me. Emmie is a knock out gorgeous lady with a magnificent measurement of 38c-27-38, she has beautiful fair, milky soft skin to touch and explore her gorgeous face with full lips, and sky blue eyes which are the type of ?bedroom eyes? that simply had me memorized of her stunning beauty. Our encounter was of our, fingers, legs; toes and souls that were so absorbed with one another?s passion for each other I did not want leave her. As a matter of fact I had asked her ?where have you been all this time??

It was the most pleasurable morning and I thoroughly enjoyed myself with the time spent with Emmie, from the perspective of enjoying each other?s company, as we hit it off well from small chat and to the exploration of each other?s bodies. As requested I will not go into explicit detail about our date this morning, let?s just say if Emmie was in here Ottawa full time, I certainly would be hooked on her.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5951

Thanks so much to Charlotte at FKS for setting up our date, Emmie is/was amazing!

Agency French Kiss Society
I would visit again
Agency French Kiss Society
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Pete,

Thanks for the recommendation. It appears you had a lot of fun and a nice way to celebrate a birthday!

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Pete's comments. I had the pleasure of a wonderful encounter with Emmie and Charlotte during their previous trip to Ottawa.

My head is still spinning from the erotic encounter of these two courtesans from French Kiss of Montreal. I can hardly wait for the next duo, which will be happing soon -- check out their web site !

Tomavulcan

I had the great pleasure of spending some time with Miss Olsen this afternoon and it was a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

Miss Olsen is everything that a gentleman desires. She is beautiful, very classy, relatively tall, with soft pale skin, absolutely beautiful sky blue eyes and natural light blonde hair. She is also very friendly and a true GFE. She has the sweetest and most beautiful kitty and pink nipples.

She was visting Ottawa for a few days from Montreal and I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Miss Olsen for the great time and also to Montreal French Kiss Society for arranging her trip to Ottawa. I Look forward to her next Ottawa visit.

Emmie's (not so Secret) Admirer

Emmie Olsen. Beauty: a healthy, robust body, beautiful breasts, deep-blue eyes. Kissable lips: one of the best kissers I've ever met, longing, lingering kisses, real connection. Passion: excitement, intensity, the skills of a true courtesan, bringing you to heights of pleasure, repeatedly. Intelligence: recognizes what you need, does it, does it well. She has many interests, and can engage you intellectually as well as physically.

I am very happy to have met Emmie and spent some time with her. Not enough time; I hope to see her again.

I wish you well on your travels, Emmie. You're exceptional.

Direct and to the point CATO, she is a dream..actual she is reality.Too busy this week at to see her, or if fact Charlotte:ablow:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.