Greetings from another CERB newbie!!

:-D I've been lurking in here for the past several months and decided to make myself known. I've become a big fan of this board!! I'm a little shy and nervous but I hope other members could help me along the way.

Glad to be aboard!!

Guest S***e

Howdy MM:

New here myself, but welcome nonetheless. Small eh? Well, I'm ugly so there ya be laddy! LOL "Remember, if the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy," according Red Green anyways.

Old Spike

Welcome to CERB. Sounds like you have been doing your homework. You will find that many members appreciate those that put in the effort to learn and will certainly help you along.

Welcome again gents - lots here to keep you busy. Just take the time to do your research and it will pay off. Gotta get busy. 8)

greetings mighty mouse!

you will find great info and a great collection of personalities here. It would be interesting to have us all gathered together some day and see the diversity in this crowd(right going to happen soon).

r100rs

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I'm looking forward to learning more about ettiquette and how to connect with the gorgeous ladies who make this board a very special place!! :twisted:

Welcome to the board!

And I agree with RS100 that a gathering would be great at one point. I'm in!

I know such a party happened a couple of months ago with Dreamer8 as the organizer.

Personal issue prevented me from attending but it was supposedly a blast, and I have no problem believing it!