Stripclubs between Ottawa and Montreal

Brand new to the site, so I hope this is an acceptable place for this post.

I would like to get some other guys opinions on the stripclubs between Ottawa and Montreal. I live in western Canada but get to spend time in Cornwall Ontario for work a couple times a year. I always make sure to book my trip over a weekend so I can spend some nights at a tiny stripclub called "the bodyshop". It's not a visually appealing place on the outside, but I have never had a bad time on the inside. The girls make all their money from private dances, so they are out mingling with the crowd trying to get you to go behind the curtains for a few songs.

Once behind the curtains it becomes hands on. Some girls will let you explore anywhere, others are a little more conservative. I have been groped, kissed and offered many other services once behind the curtains. Mid week can be weak when it comes to quality ladies but on fridays and saturdays the girls drive in from Ottawa and Montreal because they feel they can make more money at the Bodyshop.

I understand that out east full contact stripclubs are pretty normal. But for a guy from ultra conservative Alberta having the opportunity to be physical with the strippers is a foreign thing.

I would love some info on other clubs in the area and about certain girls that may be more fun than others.

Up the road from Cornwall there is a place called Riviere Beaudette literally straddling the border between ON and QC that can be pretty wild.

Racer

I agree with THRacer.

The place is in Riviere-Beaudette and is called 'The Frontier'.

Going east on Hwy401 for about 15 minutes from Cornwall.

It is a pretty wild place, with very little restrictions.

Haven't been in a while so I don't know when is the best time to go, and if the quality of the girls has changed. Used to be very nice...

I always make sure to book my trip over a weekend so I can spend some nights at a tiny stripclub called "the bodyshop".

Once behind the curtains it becomes hands on. Some girls will let you explore anywhere, others are a little more conservative.

I would love some info on other clubs in the area and about certain girls that may be more fun than others.

The Bodyshop may not be around for long, as the land around it, Domtar, is slated for redevelopment. About 5 years ago, they had a dance area up the stairs (you had to leave beer on the ground floor) in which for a $10 cover charge, almost anything went on with the right girl.

At times, there can be some rather dodgy characters there.

La Frontiere club in Riviere-Baudette QC is a 'full service' club in which you have to get buzzed in..just like le Caberet in Grenville, QC and Hilltop in Vaudreuil, QC.