Pictures in Montreal

I'm getting new pictures done this week and i'm looking for a cool place to have them done...any ideas? Nice hotels, a place out doors, anyone own a cool house?lol

kisses,

Emma

I'm a bit too far for you to come to my place for pictures Emma, but I do have beautiful settings for pictures by the river and many flower gardens. You could also take pictures in the pool or in the treehouse my son and I built some years ago, maybe come down the cable and I could take a picture from the ground looking up, or even on the tire swing in the backyard.

Sorry if I have so many ideas to take pictures of you on my property, you are so photogenic.

Guest **ng***1

With your looks and the Old Montreal setting, maybe an outdoor cafe with you sitting at a table looking gorgeous sipping on something sweet. Make a great black and white photo. Old Montreal for outdoor photo's is amazing. So many places you could just walk around discovering and find 100s of great locations and have a great time doing it. I did a photo essay there once and if I was there, I would happily volunteer to be your photographer.