ive seen her ad on there a lot and i actually gave her a call yesterday, her vital stats seem really nice and the rates are good. I'm thinking of seeing her today, but I was wondering if anybody else on here has had an experience with her?

Guest S***e

I've seen her ad as well but have not yet given her a call to find out more details. From what I've been able to gather in my short time here the particular site used and many ads are questionable, but she may be just fine. Although I have no information to share with you about her I hope you have a pleasant encounter with her and are able to provide a favourable recommendation.

Old Spike

ive seen her ad on there a lot and i actually gave her a call yesterday, her vital stats seem really nice and the rates are good. I'm thinking of seeing her today, but I was wondering if anybody else on here has had an experience with her?

She is actually a lady in her early 50's.

I met her a few years ago and I must say she is keeping up in shape for a lady her age (not old but still far from her 20's).

But don't be fooled by the fact that she sometimes post a picture on her ad.

This picture is fake; she is not the one in the picture.

She is a more mature provider and I know this is not everyone's cup of tea.

Guest S***e

Thanks kindly for the info on her...nothing wrong with being in one's 50s and if she's been looking after herself kudos to her. I don't care for fake pictures so I'll pass on her. Thanks again.

Old Spike

She is actually a lady in her early 50's.

I met her a few years ago and I must say she is keeping up in shape for a lady her age (not old but still far from her 20's).

But don't be fooled by the fact that she sometimes post a picture on her ad.

This picture is fake; she is not the one in the picture.

She is a more mature provider and I know this is not everyone's cup of tea.

Stupid question most likely but where is CL? ( Cerb List?) If so wheres her info?

I have provided you with a link to that girls profile by pm

Just know that there is a lot of B&S that goes on there with pictures you don't always get what you see.

To be sure you should check out CowboyKenny's blog he rules out all the fakes so that people don't get fooled.

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/

Kiss Tracey....

I saw her a couple weeks ago and she is in her 50's but has a nice tight body ... very weird for me becasue I am into spinners! she suck my cock like a superstar then she asked me to fuck her ... I did her doggie style and loved her tight shallow pussy (hit the back wall every stroke). I never recomended her becasue of the misleading pics.

• Like 1

Since she uses a confirmed bait and switch photo we must move this thread to the bait and switch warning area.

anyone have any feedback on Rose (42) advertising on CL?

I have seen a few of her ads there and last week there was a picture, just wondering if anyone has actually seen her ?

Thanks YoungStud, I moved the posts over to the same thread.

Guest **st t***s @

"Since she uses a confirmed bait and switch photo we must move this thread to the bait and switch warning area."

ever since good ol CK exposed her about the fake pics, the fake pics stopped and she seems to never use pics on cl, and many people like her and she seems to provide, too bad didnt see her 20yrs ago, she must have been real smoking then

Yes, it's true about pics in the past but the one she is using now is really her. I know because I have met her and did a few duos with her when she was first starting out about 3 years ago.

Just to clarify, Rose is not 60 years old as someone suggested. She is 51. She's still in pretty good shape, but I personally think she looks better when she's 10 pounds heavier or least she did when we parted ways over lifestyle differences which I will not get into.

It's too bad the bait and switch is going to haunt because she did provide good service (at least when we kept company).

:-|

Edited by Mature Angela
Change text for simplicity.

Spent some time with Rose, a couple of weeks ago,,certainly not a clock watcher,,was there like 90 minutes,,sat and chatted for a bit,,nice personality,,she should use a more recent pic as she wasnt all that bad looking for a 50 something lady. 1 brown was the donation and everything was on the menu but greek islands. remember she is not a 20 yr old spinner, but she is very flexible and has a respectable body for a woman her age. if you dont like dogs or smokers it wouldnt be for you and the area is not the best. all in all it was money well spent and yes i would repeat:boobies: