Jessie from Lindas

I haven't been to Linda's in years - didn't it used to be on Somerset between Preston and Rochester?? or am I that old and forgetful.... I parked and walked up the south side of Somerset and couldn't find it.

new location ? or should I get tested for Alzheimer ?

r100rs

Great girl and fantasic massage but man she never stops talking. Thats the only thing keeping me from a repeat.

Great girl and fantasic massage but man she never stops talking. Thats the only thing keeping me from a repeat.

Just smile and say shhhhhhhh gently with a wink. We get the message and there is no offense taken. Most guests like chatter so you just need to let us know what you like...

Catherine

To each his own. I much prefer a chatty MPA to one who is silent. Even more so with an SP. ;)

I'm puzzled about the talk of Jessie's new guns. I was sure that she had man-mades when I saw her last, and that was months ago. Unless said guns were brought back to the shop for...uhhh...enhancement work.

Even back then, they sure were impressive.

She is a chatty individual. Nice gal though. Her implants needed work. One of them slipped. I don't know if it's just my imagination but they seem to feel more natural now.

look up Linda's hair salon at 939 Wellington.....do a search for the names of Jessie and Linda here....you will find it....

Guest ye****y1*3

last i heard from her, she went back for an upgrade on the rack. they were nice as they were. yes, she is talkative, but that is good. the major negative is walking through customers to the back room that was, at least when i was there last, clearly labelled an area that was only for 18+.

was thinking of a repeat visit to see the new and improved....

do you have to make an appointment? or is it a walk in place? I hear you have to wait out front where people are getting their hair cut. Is it a busy place. I think i would feel weird waiting out front where everyone else knows what you are waiting for

Guest ye****y1*3
do you have to make an appointment? or is it a walk in place? I hear you have to wait out front where people are getting their hair cut. Is it a busy place. I think i would feel weird waiting out front where everyone else knows what you are waiting for

best to make an appointment, or go at an odd time, on a day with poor weather just to be sure there are fewer hair clients there...