I say possibly because I can't be 100% sure, but a few things don't add up about the one of the pictures this girl keeps using.

She has 3 ads the one i'm referring to is from yesterday at 5:15 pm

One Night Stand - w4m - 22 (ottawa)

ers/901017333.html

I've seen the image before on Adult friend finder popups and redirect pages, like this one..

http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/page...uarios/bienes/

if you it refresh a few times you'll see the picture show up, and usually with a different age.

Now on CL she's advertised her self as being 22 and 24, but on these friend finder ads she's known as freakychick6902 29 yrs old, but also scuba kitten1 33yrs old, bgirl 28 yrs old.

her other ads have other pictures that are likely stolen, in my books to many anomalies and coincidences here , if it walks like a fake, looks like a fake, and sounds like a fake then it must be a fake!

You're money is probably spent better else where. I'll ad her number to the avoid list on my blog.

Sounds like a fake to me CK, this is why we need the Sheriff in town! Gotta catch all those B&S's for the newbies out there!