New to Winnipeg massage

Am I allowed to ask for addresses on here? (if not I apologize)

Where are Winnipegs massage parlours?

Since I have never set foot in a massage parlour, could someone give me an idea of how they work and what to expect. Do you call in advance? I am totally lost but it is something I would like to try.

And finally, for those of you who have been there which one is the best?

is the one where they currently have your cock in there hand/mouth/pussy! Until your done, that one is best!

Seriously, it all depends what your looking for. Once you find a gem , stick with her , and enjoy. There are more poor ones than good ones, but having said that , we have MANY awesome indy ladies in the city.

Enjoy

I usually only go to Broadways at 610 Broadway here in Winnipeg. I like it as it's quick and easy. Some really nice ladies there as well.

PM me for more info if you want.

The only one I have had to make a apointement at was oriental massage on portage ave. # is in the back of the winnipeg sun every once in a while.

Since I have never set foot in a massage parlour, could someone give me an idea of how they work and what to expect. Do you call in advance? I am totally lost but it is something I would like to try.

did you get the info you wanted?I know of 5 places but there maybe more.

Oriental message on Portage

Moonlight studio on Notredame

Broadways on Broadway

eb Timeout relaxation on Ellice

Navada`s on Sargent

don`t know much about the oriental place

moonlights and broadways are a little dumpy but the girls are great. you just walk in and they come to say hi and you pic the one you like.

Timeout is nice and clean. you pic a girl from a book at the front desk. it`s also a walk in anytime but the girls have to follow strict rules from management.

Navada`s have a membership program. You need a number to get in but you don`t need an appointment. here you also pic a lady from a book, they are great. Navada`s is nice and clean.

moonlights and broadways have the cheaper rates for the rooms and as far as rooms are concerned you get what you pay for.

anyone know of others please let us know.

Guest ***rgi*****9
did you get the info you wanted?I know of 5 places but there maybe more.

Oriental message on Portage

Moonlight studio on Notredame

Broadways on Broadway

eb Timeout relaxation on Ellice

Navada`s on Sargent

Last time I was at Moonlight they were on McPhillips

Last time I was at Moonlight they were on McPhillips

sorry, sometimes I get lost in the City

I too am new to the Winnipeg massage scene. Can anyone tell me the contact info and address for Moonlight and Nevada? What $$$ am I looking at? Thanks

Guest b**v

Long time lurker, first time poster. I too am new to this scene and have contemplated visiting TO/EB. What do I expect when I walk in, and what is proper ettiquette? I don't want to come across the wrong way. Any help would be appreciated.

I went to Exective Bath with a client once (I'm a retired SP) and it was a clean, professional atmosphere. You walk in and are greeted by a professional looking woman at a front desk. You then have a binder where you can look through at photographs of the different women available. There are four photographs of each ... from face pics to bathing suit pics.

When you pick your lady, you go into a room for a bath with her. From what I understand it is only hand jobs and blow jobs with no full service there.

I am very fussy about the types of women I am attracted to but there was only two of the ten that were there that caught my attention in the slightest. We were both disappointed and commented that we wished we had done more planning to have a threesome with an independent woman.

When you pick your lady, you go into a room for a bath with her. From what I understand it is only hand jobs and blow jobs with no full service there.

Isn't that interesting! I thought MP's offered more then that, but I guess not. Learn something new every day

Isn't that interesting! I thought MP's offered more then that, but I guess not. Learn something new every day

This particular MP is somewhat different. The owner is paranoid and thinks that if the girls provide FS, he'll get shut down, but if they only offer HJ/BJ, then he's in the clear. All the other MP's in Winnipeg apparently do offer FS.

This particular MP is somewhat different. The owner is paranoid and thinks that if the girls provide FS, he'll get shut down, but if they only offer HJ/BJ, then he's in the clear. All the other MP's in Winnipeg apparently do offer FS.[/QUOte] thanks for the clarification

Posted via Mobile Device

I went to Exective Bath with a client once (I'm a retired SP) and it was a clean, professional atmosphere. You walk in and are greeted by a professional looking woman at a front desk. You then have a binder where you can look through at photographs of the different women available. There are four photographs of each ... from face pics to bathing suit pics.

I am very fussy about the types of women I am attracted to but there was only two of the ten that were there that caught my attention in the slightest. We were both disappointed and commented that we wished we had done more planning to have a threesome with an independent woman.

They let you have a three some there?

They let you have a three some there?

I was thinking that too. When I worked there couples would come in but had to go with seperate attendants.

Maybe things have changed.

Guest JRob1915

I'm new to the MP myself, although not really new to the hobby. I just had a question about EB, they list rates for their rooms, massage, etc. but is it extra for hj/bj (i'm pretty sure they don't offer fs) and, if so, how much? It's just the first time I tried an SP was from an agency, they gave me a $ and it was ridiculous how much it went up (we're talking $.5 to $$$$.5). Anyways thanks.

I was at EB tonight and asked the young lady working the front desk if I could bring in a female friend and have a threesome with one of the ladies and was told no. She has worked there off and on for the past three years and never had a female come in for a session or heard of a female coming in for a session.

I'm considering going to a MP but am afraid of the legal implications. Do any of these places ever get busted by the law

Yes, any of them offering FS are illegal. Regular massage spa's (Just the rubNtug massage) are usually left alone. Some cities even license body rub parlors.

I've been going to EB,for about, the last 5 years. The place has always been spotlessly clean. The girls keep fresh. They did a nice job with the rooms & again, always very clean. Linens changed after each visitor. I always felt at ease there. Never worried. Have had a lot of good times there. Theres been some beautiful girls that have come & gone. Tip - the more you go to your fav, the better it is. Tip Tip - Tip for good service