Touch of Euphoria is BACK

Club Madellyn Jae will soon be launching its newest project (well not totally new)... Touch of Euphoria, Ottawa's premier outcall sensual and tantric massage services.

Temporary website is almost finished, but take a look and let me know what you think. Feedback is more then welcome.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ELDI6009/default.htm

Please note that we are not ready to start accepting clients, so please do not call us to make an appointment... not yet anyways

Hi Jasmin - looks great. The main page does specify massage - so unless people skim over the content really quick, they should not miss this important detail. ;-)

Congrats Jasmine, site is tastefully done.Just a side note- too bad your facility currently did not have a huge bath tub...because the Tantric ceremony bath is something out of this world.I had the pleasure, years back to visit a tantric goddess in California, it was breath taking to say the least.:mrgreen: Here is my thread regarding that session-

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2129&highlight=tantric+massage

Club Madellyn Jae will soon be launching its newest project (well not totally new)... Touch of Euphoria, Ottawa's premier outcall sensual and tantric massage services.

Temporary website is almost finished, but take a look and let me know what you think. Feedback is more then welcome.

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ELDI6009/default.htm

Please note that we are not ready to start accepting clients, so please do not call us to make an appointment... not yet anyways

Yes Jasmine, .... it was very powerful and very erotic. The performing of the very deep breaths, certainly arouses ones overall experience to say the least.

So that's what happened!! Jas had me gasping for air but it must have been the tantric thing. And here I thought she had given me an out of body type experience!!!!:lol:

Excellent Jasmine - as a long time client (all the way back to Walkley Rd.) I have marveled at the way you go about things. This new venture will be a hit. I prefer coming to your studio and I hope you plan to keep it running as well. Cheers.

I think that the concept is a great one and I wish you the best of luck with it but I think that you'll get a lot of calls from those that mostly notice/fixate on "outcall agency for all of your sensual and erotic desires". While I love massage _all_ my sensual and erotic desires include much more than just massage...

I have definately taken care of those clarifications and have done some more work on it....

Nice work Jas - that pix of you soaking is making me want to have a bath...with scented candles, soft music, hands, scented oils, hands. My god I can't control myself. :-D

By the way the additional work on the site looks good.

Acknowledging that massage is attractive to majority I happen to fall in minority in this case. I would prefer very much that my two hands do the travelling on every inch of her soft femmenine skin (and my lips and tongue at work too) rather than the other way round and that is why I am a fan of SCs where contact dancing is so common these days (and I take outcall private dances rather than massage).

This however will be great news for many and I wish you all the best and full success.