good club(s) to take my female partner?

My betterhalf and I each have a fantssy of watching the other getting a private dance from a stripper of the opposite sex. I wonder if anyone can suggest a club were this might be possible?

Thanks.

It is possible at BareFax.

I have seen it several times and n fact, it's rare that I don't see a couple in the place.

Plus, BareFax is a nice club, attractive ladies so, it should be an enjoyable experience for both!

My betterhalf and I each have a fantssy of watching the other getting a private dance from a stripper of the opposite sex. I wonder if anyone can suggest a club were this might be possible?

Thanks.

I am not sure I fully understand the part on "getting a private dance from a stripper of the opposite sex". If you mean you getting a private dance from a female dancer and your female partner from a male stripper, then I heard from my favorite dancer at NuDen that on Saturdays they have female (at the ground level) and male (at upper level) strippers over there at NuDen. So, If I understand your fantacy correctly, then NuDen may be the right place for you (I think she said that only saturdays they have this arrangement).

If you mean that you both receiving private dances from female dancers then both Barfax and Barbarellas are female friendly. Infact a few weeks ago, me and my visiting SP went to Barbarellas together (she even went on the stage with a $10 bill in her mouth) and we found the place female friendly. I hope that I answered your question.

I would take SA's advice on which clubs to visit Spence. SA won't lead you down the wrong path. The last time I was at Pigale's in Gatineau there were a number of mixed couples as well.

I had a few couples dances at Barbs this summer, it was OK though I generally don't get the stripper thing (at least not the lap dance, seems like a tease) But forty bucks a song (stripper+me+lady friend) seemed like a bit of a rip off, since we both could have had a girl each for the same price.

My wife and I have gone to Pigale's a few times. We have had private dances, and found it worked best when we asked on the the waitresses to suggest a dancer who likes to perform for couples -- some are not into it and for a couple's private dance, attitude is everything

Thanks all for your replies. I've been to many a stripclub solo or with buddies, but this will be a first with my partner. All the advice is greatly appreciated and will hopefully lead to even more creative fantasies! :P

Spence

They used to have male & female shows periodically on some Saturday nights (male/female strippers alternating on the main stage), which my wife & I found really fun, then they switched to one sex on the main stage and the other upstairs, but I was kind of glad she decided not to go last time as I heard later it was not at all couple-friendly and there was only one guy sitting with his GF in the crowd of screaming women downstairs.