Review: Amelia

Wow... what can I say, I just had one of the best sessions ever. I had the opportunity to see Amelia, who was kind enough to come over on very short notice... very much appreciated.

I would describe her as intelligent, articulate, sophisticated, someone you can converse with easily, laugh and just let your cares melt away while in her presence. Amelia is the "girl next door" with a great personality, fantastic figure, who goes out of her way to provide a true, unrushed girlfriend experience. I think I just found another diamond in the rough... I highly recommend her.

Visited Amelia yesterday evening. What a Sweetie!!! Fantastic unrushed GFE (safe). Beautiful face, gorgeous body. She's well educated and makes intelligent, witty conversation. Very sweet and straight forward. The sex was fabulous, and so was the companionship. I had to keep pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

So guys, let's make her feel welcome, and treat her right. This town needs more ladies like her.

Can't wait to repeat!:mrgreen:

Cheers.

ron

I have to say I've been overwhelmed by the positive response on cerb. Thank you guys so much for your generosity and appreciation. All of you have been extremely welcoming and respectful and I couldn't ask for more! I'm looking forward to great times here in Halifax. Again, thank you.

True, and from what I've seen it would definitely be well worth the trip. Don't be surprised if you hear from me in the near future.

I can assure you that those breasts are real and are perfect. Actually the rest of her is quite amazing as well.

They look so perfect so I have to ask are the breasts real?

Posted via Mobile Device