Candy @ the Plaza

Had to post about this sexy incredibly fit little blond gal who danced for me at the Plaza last Thursday and rocked me.

After ten songs she was covered in sweat from grinding her little ass off. Don't hesitate - a true performer.

Told me she is usually out of Toronto however.

Been awhile since I`ve been to the Pla-Zoo. What`s the $$/song now? $/beer? Heard they`re under new management. Have they finally got with the program, and allow contact in the VIP lounge now, like all the other clubs do?

I believe the touching no touching is regulated by Ontario law... Which is why its allowed in Quebec but not Ontario.. from what I've understood...

My understanding is that while touching is forbidden in Ontario by law, your mileage may vary depending on the individual dancer and the SC's management. I've gotten great mileage in the CRs in Ottawa, but never really gotten any in Kingston during the past. Perhaps the management change heralds a positive shift towards Ottawa attitudes...

Guest B**z

Damn...she wasn't there today...to bad for me. I had not been there in some time but stopped in today, the place looked amazing, the staff was friendly and happy, the girls were friendly and happy and sexy. It was not at all like the Plaza of 5 years ago..you gotta check it out. Too bad jazy wasn't the either...Maybe next time