Mercedez - Releasing my inner perv.

So - been feeling a bit like letting the inner perv go lately and well wanted something other than the customary GFE. So on a whim I called up John at Original GFE and decided to book with Mercedez.

For once, I'm late - fucking construction on the Queensway slowed me down - fuck I'd better call John and let him know. "No worries he says - call me back once you're there".

Ten minutes later we're chatting again and I'm getting her info. I knock on her door an this angel greets me - long dark hair, cute lips and nice hips. She's in a sexy black dress and bare feet. "Come on in she says", and the door is closed. She moves in and hugs me, kissing me on one cheek then the other -french style.

I present her with the gift I brought - she says "you gonna make me fat". No I says, I'm gonna make you sweeter ;-) and the fireworks start, we dfk, and she tastes sweet. Off come my shoes - and I'm starting to unbutton my shirt...."would you like a shower, I'll show you the towels" she says - I had just showered at home but ok no problem - so a couple minutes later I'm dry and we meet up near her bed.

More lfk, more dfk and now she pulls off my towel and pushes me down on the bed - she takes over, pouncing on me like a wildcat about to devour her prey. I slide back to make some more room for her, and now she's over me, making her way down to little Seymour - who by the way was already aroused by all the proceedings.

She takes him slowly, peeling him like a banana. She spits on the head, and fuck that sent a quiver up my body. She takes him and engulfs the whole shaft, deep throating the little bugger - who by now was just fucking excited and throbbing with joy.

She applied a healthy dose of this natural lube, and continued this motion of deep throating the shaft to the base and using her hand on the upstroke. This was fucking amazing - I'm enjoying this fucking sensation -oh my fucking goodness!@!!

Well fuck - all this pent up energy and all this fucking sensations, something's gonna blow and blow I did - I fucking erupted in an explosion of cum all over my stomach (I warned her this was gonna happen).

So shower number 2. And I returned to find her lying on the bed -showing me her youthful supple body, her amazing boobies that she acquired this summer and that amazing kitty. Look at the picture of her kitty on the website and drool boys because that picture is 100% real and that kitty is to die for!

So in I go, licking, tongue flicking, exploring her sweetness and fuck is she ever sweet. Fuck the picture - I'm looking at the real thing and it is amazing. I became one with her kitty for a good 30 minutes - perhaps longer - driving her crazy, and she showed her appreciation - yes, she gets into it, moaning and gyrating and louder and louder and WET and still I'm reaching in there deeper and deeper and back to the top - up and down, clockwise, counterclockwise - my tongue, her kitty fucking one!!!!

I had to let up - little Seymour was in need of more attention - he was starting to drool - so a quick clean up and we're off to the races again.

I collapse on the bed, she goes to work on Seymour junior. Seymour junior must have been bad because she gave him a tongue lashing - the tip, the shaft, more natural lube and more of that deep throat. Fuck - he was ready, it's like he was calling the shots here - so on comes the cover and I

take her missionary style. She feels great, I have to tell her this - and fuck - where are my manners, her perfume (Gucci Envy) is awesome, especially

on that gorgeous body!!!!

I thrust slowly, entering her as deep as junior could go, as she arches and presents that sweet kitty to me. I pull out and thrust again, slowly,deeper than the last. She moans -grabbing me tighter.

I do it again - pushing up against her pelvis getting junior in deeper and she moans louder. I'm on to something here! I start doing this faster and faster and she's pulling me in closer, squeezing me, holding me and on every stroke, it feels like I'm further and further inside her. This is just too fucking hot. She's moaning really loud and I'm not letting up - my hands go round her neck holding my body up from crushing her, and pulling her into

me even more tightly. Our pace quickens, her moans get louder - fuck I hope the neighbors in the hotel don't have their kids in the room. This isn't

exactly family entertainment over here.

She's still moaning, junior is having the fucking time of his life and me, well I'm along for the fucking ride. "Cum inside me she says" - "cum inside me". Well - how the fuck could I not oblige. I announced my arrival, climaxing with what felt like a contraction from junior across my entire body and hers. She came at that moment too! Fucking amazing, amazing fucking and simultaneous orgasms! We both needed a clean up after that! Holy fucking shower #3 batman!!

Somewhere in all that we managed to share some conversation about her travels and potential future travel. She is a smart cookie boys, and chances are, if you treat her right and you respect her likes and dislikes, you will be rewarded with a mind blowing, cock blowing, hell of a fucking session.

A little about Gucci Envy - "Envy was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet litchi and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire."

Style: Daring. Sexy. Arresting."

In my opinion this describes Mercedez - daring, sexy, arresting - she is a sexbomb if stroked the right way. Thanks luv and have a great birthday!!

If you think the details of this revelation are too graphic, sorry - I have her consent to share these intimate details with this community.

I am Seymour and on behalf of Seymour junior, I approve this recommendation!!

Agency Original GFE
I would visit again
Agency Original GFE
I would visit again
Edited by Seymour
modify title..
  • Like 6

Guest gagagaga

And do they ever have a great website. I would love to try a few of those hotties out.

this review / erotic story is a mixture of Penthouse meting vogue magazine with the perfume ads.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest f***2f***
this review / erotic story is a mixture of Penthouse meting vogue magazine with the perfume ads.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET AND SWEETER!!

my god that was intense for you......i love these kind of reviews as they are indicative of the lady's talent and passion and go a long way in my decision process....and i think i just made one...where the hell did i leave my phone???:mrgreen:

Guest **g*or***

So after a long time in the wilderness, I decided to come in from the cold - but whose arms would I fall into after so many years away from the hobby? After taking my time, scouring high and low, and with Lisa at Original GFE recommending her highly, I decided to book time with Mercedez, whose pedigree was highly talked about on other boards as she's an experienced Montreal.

Gentlemen (and ladies, if any read this), I was not disappointed. She opened the door with a lovely smile, beautiful eyes, and the cutest giggles during our conversation. Right now I still can't quite find the words to really describe our time together, so I won't demean it or her by not writing anything that would do it justice. Suffice to say, her oral skills are beyond compare to anything I've ever had before, and she gave me high compliments on mine.

I only regert not booking a second hour, or having enough time to grab a bottle of wine for her as an additional thank you.

She's still in town until tomorrow (December 3), and is very much worth the time.

Edited by **g*or***
Edited to add ratings

just a side not mercedez are now represented trought indy's secrets.

shes back next week and thanks to all for your suppport.

i-s management

I had the pleasure recently of sharing the company of Mercedes (now MercedesClass) . Like our previous encounter she lived up to her billing of providing a hot, erotic, uninhibited encounter. I arrived late AGAIN due to traffic on the 417 but it did not matter. We found creative ways to get busy, catch up and clean up.

Mercedes went to work, kissing me, slowly moving south stimulating with that soft moist tongue. Engulfing junior, applying her natural lube up and down the shaft. With combined strokes of hand, tongue, lips and wicked eye contact, she brought me to the point and then slipped on a cover.

I could feel her warmth as I entered her slowly. Her back arched, thrusting that heaving bosom my way. I obliged by continuing to thrust and lick, then suck on her nipples. This drove her crazy, her moans got louder, her breathing quickened. I'm going to cum she moaned, as I playfully bit her nipple and sucked on it. She kept moving under me, thrusting and pulling me in deeper and deeper.

I continued to kiss her, from her neck to her breasts and up the other side of her face to her ear and back to her lips - all the while I'm thrusting inside her. Our hands meet, fingers locked as she is now subdued beneath me. She arches her pelvic area, presenting it, serving it up for deeper penetration -and I oblige. The moans return, as she announces that this is going to make her cum AGAIN... goodness. Don't stop, don't stop she commands me. Fuck, don't stop. I keep at it as our pelvic areas unite, rubbing, gyrating, as her legs and her now free arms get wrapped around me, tighter and tighter.

I slow down as I feel her body quiver in pleasure. She now tells me let's change positions - so we turn around and I enter her from behind. She is still wet and I'm still hard and we proceed, I can't believe the stamina she's got. She thrusts back, complimenting the rhythm I've got going. The bed starts creaking, our breaths quicken again. The AC is running full blast but I'm sweating like I've been running outside in 30 degree heat.

We keep at it, my hands grabbing her firm buttocks, squeezing, using them for support as we went back and forth. I let them go to use my hands to wipe the sweat from my face, goodness it's running into my eyes. But we did not skip a beat as she moved in unison, keeping junior pleasured from tip to base.

All of this attention for junior, was not going unnoticed as he erupted inside that cover, with contraction after contraction. We pause for a moment to catch our breaths, using this time to make conversation about what's been going on. We're still sweating as I say to her, are you ready?

Sure she says and I proceed to venture down to finally taste her sweetness. And sweet it is - sweet and soft and still moist from our earlier accomplishments. A few flicks of my tongue and she was off again, pulling my hair, grabbing my face and planting it firmly between her thighs. I could not breathe but damn I had a mouthful of Mercedes and I really was not complaining. Mercedes too was not complaining as I worked her into a frenzy - she's moaning and writhing and gyrating and not letting my tongue and lips leave her kitty lips. She was quite vocal, announcing "I'm going to cum again'. I let up, I kiss her legs, her thighs but man she is sensitive everywhere....I mean EVERYWHERE!!

We relaxed a bit more, exchanging some passionate kisses before hitting the shower together and Seymour hit the road. She'll be back for more hot summer nights guys, makes me wanna dance....oh la la la! Summer's in, it's about fucking time environment Canada! MercedesClass - daring, sexy, arresting - she is a sexbomb. Don't ya love multi-orgasmic women guys!! Oh la la la !!!!

I had an encounter last weds night with Mercedes in a little, classy downtown hotel. It was a last minute decision but she was very accomodating and we hit it off as soon as I showed up at the door.

She was dressed in a small black thing, and greeted me like we were old friends. I undressed quickly, exchanged pleasantries and off I went to the shower. When I emerged she was already on the bed and waiting. DFK, LFK first, some smiles and cuddling and then off went the towel and she went to work on Mr. Happy. The rubber went on and she rode me cowgirl for 10-15 mins, switched it to reverse and then she asked how I wanted to finish. I asked for oral again and she gobbled me up. I ended up unloading on her beautiful boobs with both of us laughing. Afterwards we hung out, chatted about our lives. It was really pleasant and she is quite the cool girl with a lot going on and a lot going for her. I wish her the best in her future commercial plans.

Would repeat.

Seymour mate you've outdone yourself with these two recommendations. Vivid, exciting prose. Thank you.

And thanks to Mercedes for our recent time together.

I had been prevented by various circumstances from seeing some of the women that I had planned to meet early in the week, so it looked like a long, dry period shaping up for punting/hobbying. By the end of the week I had some time, finally, and noticed Mercedes' ad on cerb. She was on my list of must-sees; she has great pics on her website, including the very inviting kitty shot that Seymour mentioned, and her friends aren't bad, either. So definitely an opportunity to seize. A meeting was arranged.

My arrival was greeted by Mercedes' luminous smile. She's very cute, with long dark hair, not a spinner but highly attractive, with beautifully enhanced breasts, just as you see on the website. We cracked open the wine and chatted a bit. I showered, emerging in a towel, and was then treated to an awesome blowjob. She's amazingly good at that, deep and wet and changing tempo and pressure, accompanied by just the right amount of manual friction. The results were very much to my satisfaction. Then my turn to do oral, something I really enjoy, as I might have mentioned before...and I really enjoyed Mercedes' responses to my probings, thrusting and vocalizing and showing me exactly what she liked. The ensuing cowgirl was intense, in Mercedes' firm internal grip, until I came again in a blast of pleasure. A quick clean-up, then more oral followed. Mercedes broke out some chocolates, which we sampled with the wine, and we talked of foreign travel. She's visited lots of sunny destinations, and shares my passion for new places. And that smile: she just kept beaming. Very, very nice. An unexpectedly pleasant end to a frustrating week.

I loved her breasts just as they are, and personally hope that she doesn't opt for any additional enhancements. Just my opinion....

It starts with slow kissing as she strokes junior and slowly moves south to work him over. I lie back, allowing her to take control and have her way with me. She tastes junior and proceeds to administer some holiday cheer to the little bugger.

Her eyes meet up with mine as she continues working him, up, down, some more tongue, some rhythmic hand motion. This is what the doctor ordered..it didn't take long for him to rise to the occasion. She continued, teasing, coaxing, seducing the living daylight out of junior. The combination of her lips, that tongue and her hand was too much for junior as he erupted, blowing his top.

After a quick cleanup twas my turn to return the favor as I kissed her lips, stopping to savor that sweet perfume. Hmm. Moving on, paying homage to those lovely breasts. Sensual licking of her nipples...I move further south, teasing her body with my tongue. I arrive at her inner thigh, kissing them lightly, teasing her some more, but not touching her sweetness yet..."you're teasing me she says" as I wickedly reply yes.

I teased her some more...as her moans start..now I taste her sweetness,and the show starts. Her hands move down her body to position them on my head as mine moves forward to find something to hold on to...

With one breast in each hand, we continued like this, with me working her sweetness into a moist wet pool of secretion and saliva. The moans get louder as her pelvic gyrations become more intense and her hands hold my head firmly in place so that lips and tongue can achieve unity.

I feel her body quiver in excitement as she climaxed, slowly releasing her grip on me...I slowly work my way back to her other lips, kissing and teasing all points in between...stopping to admire the twins before their upcoming makeover..We continue kissing as she teases me with her tongue, whispering "are you ready for round two"?

I'm on my back at this point as she hovers over me, taking control of junior, working him over again. Her lips, tongue and hand combination, making him shudder with the stimulation. She's hitting all the right spots and the technique, grasp and stimulation was driving junior crazy.

She got him going, she got me going and it was going, coming, still not sure as she coaxed junior into a tap out submission hold. Tap out he did, right after releasing his innermost physical stresses from weeks of pent up angst. A white Christmas it is.

But we were not done there as I went back to work on her, determined to wrestle her lovely kitty into submission as well. Focusing this time on her sweet spot, she encouraged me to use some fingers in combination with some tongue action....the moans returned as she's now coaching - there...right there...fuck, I'm going to cum....fuucckkk...

I had to let up as she is quite sensitive at this point, to the touch and even to my breath....goodness. Our time concluded with some additional kissing and caressing and me admiring the twins some more. Of course we had a nice chat to complete the festivities. A great way to start my Christmas break and to celebrate great times with a great lady - Thanks Mercedes for the all oral celebratory Christmas. See you in the happy new year!

• Like 2

Seymour... wow...

Are you getting a little crush on her? ;)

After reading your post.. I am lol

It starts with slow kissing as she strokes junior and slowly moves south to work him over. I lie back, allowing her to take control and have her way with me. She tastes junior and proceeds to administer some holiday cheer to the little bugger.

Her eyes meet up with mine as she continues working him, up, down, some more tongue, some rhythmic hand motion. This is what the doctor ordered..it didn't take long for him to rise to the occasion. She continued, teasing, coaxing, seducing the living daylight out of junior. The combination of her lips, that tongue and her hand was too much for junior as he erupted, blowing his top.

After a quick cleanup twas my turn to return the favor as I kissed her lips, stopping to savor that sweet perfume. Hmm. Moving on, paying homage to those lovely breasts. Sensual licking of her nipples...I move further south, teasing her body with my tongue. I arrive at her inner thigh, kissing them lightly, teasing her some more, but not touching her sweetness yet..."you're teasing me she says" as I wickedly reply yes.

I teased her some more...as her moans start..now I taste her sweetness,and the show starts. Her hands move down her body to position them on my head as mine moves forward to find something to hold on to...

With one breast in each hand, we continued like this, with me working her sweetness into a moist wet pool of secretion and saliva. The moans get louder as her pelvic gyrations become more intense and her hands hold my head firmly in place so that lips and tongue can achieve unity.

I feel her body quiver in excitement as she climaxed, slowly releasing her grip on me...I slowly work my way back to her other lips, kissing and teasing all points in between...stopping to admire the twins before their upcoming makeover..We continue kissing as she teases me with her tongue, whispering "are you ready for round two"?

I'm on my back at this point as she hovers over me, taking control of junior, working him over again. Her lips, tongue and hand combination, making him shudder with the stimulation. She's hitting all the right spots and the technique, grasp and stimulation was driving junior crazy.

She got him going, she got me going and it was going, coming, still not sure as she coaxed junior into a tap out submission hold. Tap out he did, right after releasing his innermost physical stresses from weeks of pent up angst. A white Christmas it is.

But we were not done there as I went back to work on her, determined to wrestle her lovely kitty into submission as well. Focusing this time on her sweet spot, she encouraged me to use some fingers in combination with some tongue action....the moans returned as she's now coaching - there...right there...fuck, I'm going to cum....fuucckkk...

I had to let up as she is quite sensitive at this point, to the touch and even to my breath....goodness. Our time concluded with some additional kissing and caressing and me admiring the twins some more. Of course we had a nice chat to complete the festivities. A great way to start my Christmas break and to celebrate great times with a great lady - Thanks Mercedes for the all oral celebratory Christmas. See you in the happy new year!

Can someone pm contact info, rates and any idea if she is going bigger :) I am thinking I need to pay her a visit... Its hard to narrow it down between her, sexy Brooke and Monica DD for my next visit!

Posted via Mobile Device

I had a chance to meet Mercedes on one of her most recent trips to ottawa. Her greeting was with smile,wearing a nice short dress making her rack stick out.:boobeyes: and those who have seen them would agree she told me she going to get bigger ones soon wow!. ok getting back to the fun part her service was great, oral, 9/10 she can give a good cowgirl and was open to the things i wanted. Def repeat as she was very friendly easy to talk to. Service overall 9/10 treat her right and she will return the favour.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.