Prescott Area Provider on CL

OK, I live in the states just across the border from Prescott. I was trolling the Watertown, NY CL ads the other day and discovered an ad for a massage provider in Prescott.

I was intrigued, so I tried an email and actually received a response. I asked her about rates ($150 an hour) and whether she had any more pictures, to be on the safe side. As I was waiting for her reply, yesterday a second ad appeared with a somewhat different image.

The two pictures don't look too similar, but it is hard to tell. Today, I get an email from her with a picture included. Here you can view both ads and the image:

http://www.quakerrungraphics.com/bridget.html

That third picture looked very familiar to an image I had seen elsewhere, probably on CL. None of them looks exactly like the same person, but also none are conclusively not the same person. I remember a Bridgetxxx working out of Ottawa too. Thoughts?

I'm doing some more research and it appears it might be the same woman, though her email address is different, so i am still suspicious. I can't imagine she would use someone else's name AND pictures at the same time, so perhaps she has relocated to my neck of the woods. If anyone who has visited Birdgetxx wouldn't mind sharing more details than what can be found in the one thread about her, especially more details about how their sessions ended ;) please PM me.

They are both her - she changes her hair colour on occasion. The one with the "blowy hair" is a little older than the others. Remember that each post on CL generates a different (anonymized) email address.

She is worth a visit.

ok all the pictures are of me and i do receive clients from the ogdensburg area!!

I hate looking like the same girl twice!!

Gimme a break guys..

your American clients in good old US Funds..since our frigging loonie has dropped from a year ago from a 1.10 to 84 cents today, shit! mad at myself.. I did not buy enough US cash a year ago when our dollar was strong. Mental note> fire my planning advisor and accountant!:-D

I have a location for American:razz: clients.

I have a studio in Ottawa for my Ottawa clients!!

Looks like its time to take this thread off the scam list. This lady has had great reviews and has authenticated her CL ad

Thanks for pointing this out. I will move it now.

Mod I think this is for the massage section...nowhere do the ads claim FS is on the menu or provided.