Have been going to CMJ for about 4 years now, and have never been disapointed! Have seen a few of the ladies there, although half of them are no longer there, but my favorite (and also my first ever experience) is the extremely sexy Jasmin. have seen her somewhere around 15 times now. Each time has been a unique and exciting visit, I never know know what she will do, and I just, I suppose, give myself over to her to tease me torment me and oh my god does she please! The last time I saw her was in a duo with the very talented sexy [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod], have no clue how i lasted a full hour! I would love to at some point if brave enough book 4 ladies at once! If only i could win the lottery I would live there.

Anyways, anyone considering this place dont hesitate you wont be disappointed. The women are sexy as hell, the location is great and clean, the atmosphere fantastic and the ladies sexy as hell. I should also clarify that this is a sensual massage - if your looking for SP services go to an SP, as this is not that type of place.

Cant wait to go back, gotta see Jas again, help ease me into winter, plus i just miss the teasing, tormenting and pleasing :)

Guest ye****y1*3
Have been going to CMJ for about 4 years now, and have never been disapointed! Have seen a few of the ladies there, although half of them are no longer there, but my favorite (and also my first ever experience) is the extremely sexy Jasmin. have seen her somewhere around 15 times now. Each time has been a unique and exciting visit, I never know know what she will do, and I just, I suppose, give myself over to her to tease me torment me and oh my god does she please! The last time I saw her was in a duo with the very talented sexy [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod], have no clue how i lasted a full hour! I would love to at some point if brave enough book 4 ladies at once! If only i could win the lottery I would live there.

Anyways, anyone considering this place dont hesitate you wont be disappointed. The women are sexy as hell, the location is great and clean, the atmosphere fantastic and the ladies sexy as hell. I should also clarify that this is a sensual massage - if your looking for SP services go to an SP, as this is not that type of place.

Cant wait to go back, gotta see Jas again, help ease me into winter, plus i just miss the teasing, tormenting and pleasing :)

cmj has not been around 4 years yet...?

cmj has not been around 4 years yet...?

No it hasnt in its current incarnation(did i get that word right?)

I started off at their old location before it was called CMJ and have followed along and had fun all the way through!

We could start our very own "When did we first visit Jasmin" thread <lol>

(Feb 21, 2005, 9 am. It was snowing and pretty f-ing cold but I warmed up quickly)

Ahhh yes... Late July 2006 - though it wasn't actually Jasmin it was Natasha, I remember it was the week she started... It was only early this year that I had my first massage from Jasmin.