Amelia - Wonderful Date

Avg. of 16 Recommendations

Amelia is definitely a must see!! I had the most romantic morning date in recent memory. She's a master at making you feel super comfortable and right at home. She's very loving and her touch is so simulating you melt in the moment. Very unrushed and truely caring! I just love her and will visit this young lady again. She gives the most exotic massage I have ever had...period. She has wonderful oral skills and pays careful attention to bringing you near orgasm repeatly.Must admit she had me close at least 5 times then gently backed off to extend my pleasure. Very talented and just seems to know when to stop and pull back. That's very rare! :-D

Great body and a pair to die for. Firm and perky like only a young lady can be!8) Must admit I got lost in long slow kisses, I'd go back just for that!!!!

I had the pleasure of visiting Amelia yesterday. Theres not much more I can say that has not already been said in her reviews. A beautiful, intelligent and affectionate girl, with a body straight from the heavens. I cant wait to book again, our nexted session will be even more fantastic, since they only get better once you get to know a girl better.

To see her other reviews click on the link!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=29810#post29810

Guest W***ledi*Time

To all citizens of the great city of Halifax: Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

The long shadow of the Dark Side is no longer merely an insubstantial phantom on our horizon. The very real whip-hand of Mistress Amelia has struck its first stinging blow. My own privileged lily-white ass was on the receiving end, so consider this a first-hand news proclamation from the town "cryer" (yowch!).

As mentioned by Amelia earlier on this board, her domme persona is something new she is exploring, both for herself and her business. Being interested in trying a little something new and different myself, I had gradually become entangled in her enticing web of darkness. One thing leading to another, I found myself, on Wednesday last, playing the role of virgin-sub for a first-time domme.

(Please keep in mind, while reading the following, the caveat that I have had no previous experience with any other domme for comparison. Now, having said this:)

My two-hour maiden session under the stiletto boot-heels of Mistress Amelia was a truly fascinating and stimulating experience. Amelia had earlier characterized Domination as having the goal of being "mentally stimulating", and boy did she deliver. Something different? Indeed. I had read a fair amount about Domme/submissive play -- but reading and doing turn out, as usual, to be two quite different things. Amelia obviously had proceedings carefully planned out. By the end of our session, my Mistress's ministrations had my brain's normal chemical balance so askew, and my self-dignity so confused, that I didn't know whether I was coming or going. (Oh, wait a minute -- the coming part, I definitely remember!)

This was an exceptional experience for me, I know I will remember it long after many other "regular" sessions have faded from memory.

YMMV, of course. It's not a day at the beach, after all ... she's the DOMME, ffs; you're just the sub. You do what SHE wants. Or else. You're NOT going to like everything she does -- that's the point, after all. She WILL punish you. But she will reward you, too. Don't think the rewards aren't sweeter in the aftermath of the punishments, because, boy oh boy, they are. And don't think a punishment isn't all the more stinging immediately after a reward, neither, because it is. Don't even START to think that you know when it's time for Mistress to reward you, or to punish you. Because everything-you-know-is-wrong. But jeepers, you can't STOP yourself from thinking about it, either. Sometimes you won't know whether it's a reward or whether it's a punishment, even as it's happening. It's all an alchemical witch's brew!

(It goes without saying that this scening is all safe, sane, and consensual. Amelia discusses your personal limits and preferences with you before the session starts.)

So what exactly was involved, you ask? Physical punishment? Yes. Humiliation? Yes. Teasing? Yes. Subservience? Yes. Body worship? Yes. (Amelia is a devastatingly gorgeous lady. What body could possibly deserve worship more than hers??) Further spoilers are best avoided here. Believe me, you don't want to take the edge off by knowing the details beforehand. What you do want, if Domme/sub play tweaks your curiosity, is to discover Mistress Amelia's dark side first-hand, for yourself.

Thank you Mistress Amelia!

Looking forward to my first session with Amelia tomorrow! So far she is everything the community says she is. Prompt to return calls, etc. She touched on some basics but we will be discussing the session before it starts as stated in previous posts. Very professional so far....I am sure that will not change after my time with her. More to come from me about her!

Wow, what can I say. Amelia is first very articulate, intelligent, prompt and professional! Secondly she is beautiful! The pictures on her website DO NOT do her justice. I booked an hour with her...could and should have booked 2 hrs! She is great at what she does. As I mentioned I spent an hour with her and her "dom." ways. Sweet and mean all at once! An absolutely perfect experience. I travelled from PEI to see her! I am already trying to plan trip #2! She is a must see!

Another GREAT time with Amelia. I spent two hours with her...easily the best two hours I have had in recent memory. She is at the same time sweat and sensual, BUT mean and controlling! Very professional and not shy! She makes you feel 100% comfortable and does NOT rush anything. My only complaint is she lives so far away from me...I live in PEI and travel to see her. Worth the 3.5 hr drive to and from! What can a say, a MUST SEE!

I saw Amelia a little while back. Not Mistress Amelia, the dom thing is not really my thing.

Amelia had me at ease even before we met on the telephone setting up our appointment.

When I arrived a very attractive Amelia, dressed in swxy lengerie, greeted me at the door.

I had an incredible hour with Amelia, she really knows how to treat a man; she is intelligent, sexy and down to earth.

Did not feel that I was paying for a service, she is definately not a clock watcher but the time went by way too fast.

Firstly, let me say that Amelia is absolutely worth the dollars that she charges. If you are honestly looking for a relaxed, non rushed session where you get conversation as well as "release" you owe it to yourself to invest in seeing her. If you truly want to treat yourself to a great time both physically and mentally I advise you ALL to contact her. I have been seeing Amelia since approximately. March/April past and I haven't been to anyone else since I met her! To further emphasize my point of just how great she is I will tell you this. I live in P.E.I. and travel to Halifax specifically for her services! That is correct I travel 3.5 hours to Halifax and 3.5 back to P.E.I. on a regular basis just to experience her talents.

As much as I would love to offer specifics of my time with her I don't believe in offering that information, however, I will tell you that on her website she says "You will NOT leave unhappy if it's the last thing I do!!" This could not be any more accurate! If you don't leave happy after seeing her...you can never be happy. She truly does satisfy you mentally and physically! So please guys be respectful, courteous and for God's sake clean and call her. Remember, you get what you give in all things!

Over the summer I had the fortune to see Amelia a few times at her incall location, and the general consensus was Wow !. It's been said before, but she is sexy, sweet, intelligent and very creative. While her pictures are stunning, they still don't do her justice. Stylish short hair, great eyes, alabaster complexion, silky soft skin and very kissable lips. She instantly made me feel at ease with her warm, but professional nature, as well her magic hands soon had my body at ease. I won't go into details but I truly enjoyed every minute I spent with Amelia. Treat her with the respect she deserves, and you will leave a happy guy.

arrested development was an amazing show, and like most intelligent comedies the US viewers didn't watch it.

beware of loose seals!

Hallelujah amen! I love y'all too! But secularly, of the secular flesh. Anyone watch arrested development?

Guest C**Tra****er

I have had the pleasure of seeing Amelia on several occasions, but my last occasion was extra special. Amelia opened her door dressed in a sexy, body-hugging blue dress and gave me a welcoming hug and kiss, and just melted into my arms. Then I saw IT...the new futon!

It was sitting there looking so inviting and comforting, calling my name.....I had to go and get better acquainted. I nervously walked over and gently ran my hands around the sleek lines and wondrous curves - so nice to hold and caress. Oh god and the frame....beautifully handcrafted and exquisitely finished. Then I came to the mattress. WOW! So firm and comfortable, I felt like I was in heaven. Simply amazing!

LOL

I had you going there for a bit didn't I? :)

Honestly, if you've ever seen Amelia how could you possible look any further? She is simply stunning - definitely one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and that's just the beginning... she is so sexy, extremely affectionate, very well educated, sassy, sweet and wild, and has an amazing sense of humor too.

Amelia has a way of instantly making you feel at ease with her warm and affectionate ways.

I'm not going to provide play-by-play report... that's not the kind of guy I am and I think it's disrespectful to Amelia. I will say this, her service is to die for, completely unrushed, and is worth every penny that she charges for it, a minor pittance I would say. This service has never felt like a service, even the first time, and gets better and better every time I visit. From the first moment I arrive and gaze into her beautiful eyes until the last kiss before we say our goodbyes, I'm in my own little piece of heaven, with a sexy Goddess - it's very hard to say goodbye because I simply don't want it to end.

I can guarantee that I will repeat... I would return simply for the conversation and atmosphere, among other things :)

Oh and the futon...it is comfortable, and it's been christened.

I saw Amelia about a week ago.

As I'm a newbie I haven't figured out how to best navigate this site so I posted my comments under Amelia's name on the site. You can go there and see what I said.

I now realise that posting it there doesn't necessarily promote Amelia so I'm bringing it to everyone's attention here.

A quick summary is that she is a wonderful, personable, attentive, gorgeous companion. She can stimulate you mentally and physically and despite the old saying that god gave men a penis and a brain but only enough blood for one of them to work at a time, Amelia actually managed to get both of them working.

Does that make me an atheist?

Maybe that's a conversation I should have with Amelia some time in the future!!

I was fortunate to finally meet Ameilia this afternoon. What an incredible lady. She made me feel very comfortable as we chatted and got to know each other a little better. Her them for January is Fun & Games time. She has a couple dice one with the commands “lick,” “touch,” “kiss”, “massage,” “tease,” and “blow” and the other with 6 different body parts. WOW. She is amazing. Of course I may have cheated a little then again I'm sure she did as well. I will not go into detail except to say she is everything everyone says she is. A total package of sensuality, beauty and brains. Let's not forget she's a red head. I will be back.:grin:

I had a date with Amelia before xmas. It was my first sp experience and I am certainly glad it was with Amelia, she was sweet and gentle and sexual at the same time.

Thank you Amelia for a great expereience.

A little while back I had another great visit with Amelia.

Beautiful, friendly and oh so sexy.

I arrived, we chatted for a bit and then Amelia suggested a strip tease, she told me to get naked and sit in a chair. She started peeling off her clothes and rubbing against me. There was just one rule, I was not allowed to touch. Not an easy task.

We went on to have a great time, out of respect for Amelia I will not go into the play by play details but it was fantastic.

I saw a review of Amelia and Emma, I think this is something I need to check out.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.