Bailey Love, her little friend Mercedes and toys

Bailey Love brought her friend Mercedes over to visit me after her job at the bar. They got into the Alize and started talking about Squirting. Bailey Love as you know is a magnificent squirter, the Niagara Falls of Squirting and her little 19 year old friend had never experienced this. They asked if they could borrow my bathtub and I said fine as long as I can take pictures. Well there I was in the bathroom about 40 images in and I had a boner. Mercedes noticed and grabbed it, well my tub isn't big enough for three so we ended up in the bed with both Bailey and I trying to make Mercedes squirt. Three massive orgasms and she still hadn't squirted, out came the toys, another shuddering orgasm, when Bailey Love pushed me aside and proceeded to demonstrate how it is done. Mercedes was aghast at what Bailey produced, a look of total shock and amazement on her face. Then Bailey Love told me it was my turn. Enough said other than it was three bagger for me (61 years old friends( Well they have just left and I am writing this at 6:30 in the morning.

What can I say, Bailey Love is a pure sexual animal, men or women. Mercedes has an incredibly beautiful face, perfect blemish free skin covering a curvaceous young tight body. Bailey Love I had a date with once before and I reviewed it here on this board, she can visit me as many times as she wants and can bring her friends with her anytime, Mercedes I met for the very first time tonight, and for sure will repeat many times for me. I don't have contact information yet for Mercedes but you can reach her through Bailey Love - her web pages are at http://www.kathleen-canada.com/myspe...aileylove.html. Bailey has added a protected nude gallery since I last reviewed her but she would be happy to give anyone the password as long as they e-mail her and ask nicely. I expect that in the next few days the pictures I took tonight will find their way into that gallery.

Hello Everyone, I finally finished the photo gallery of Bailey Love and Mercedes and gave it to Kathleen to upload to her site over the weekend. http://www.kathleen-canada.com

Now I know that this photo gallery will be password protected but it is easy to get a password, simply e-mail one of the girls. [email protected] or [email protected]

Now this photo gallery is HOT, I didn't realize at the time of shooting the pictures but talking to Mercedes afterwards I learned that this was Mercedes very first sexual experience with a woman! Mercedes enjoyed the experience very much and is looking forward to doing it again, possibly this time with Kathleen and I'm looking forward to photographing it again. Mercedes is willing to take on clients but is still a little shy publicity wise so if you are interested in booking Mercedes once again an e-mail to either of the girls will get you a date with this latest Independent SP for the Niagara Region.

Incredible story, I am so gealous, wish I lived closer maybe they will travel out to Winnipeg sometime if our weather ever smartens up.