256 bank ( joy yee)

so here goes my first review!

I've seen an ad on ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ promoting this parlor and was really curious about the service.

Any there were two girls joy yee (I think that's how u spell it) and michelle I decided to go for joy yee

as she really struck my fancy michelle was younger but I was in the mood for a mature hottie I'd say she's around 35

With the skinniest body i've ever seen and a great rear not top heavy but gorgeous non the less

So the massage started off with her getting the kinks out of my back and neck and then 10 minutes in she got on top and

Of my back and started to massage rear and lower back with the a nice helping of oil which was hot....the feel of her rear on mine was

Sooo great. Anyway she got off and then started to do the back again and while conversing with her I learnt that she had a doctrate in

Massage and acupuncture which was why my back started to feel less tense haha so 15-20 minutes have gone and she asks me if I

want to turn over....why the hell not.... I turn she procedes to give me a fantastic massage in the area we all need it (wink) and I was

Able to grab that sweet Asian rear... Nice found out she wears a t back at least that's what she said. (here's a suggestion sneak your

Hand to her stomach and tickle her the result is hilarious) so 10 minutes later she proceeds with the finish I tip shower hug goodbye and

Leave with a smile on my face. I'm for sure gonna return and try out michelle next time and see what her young hands are made of

Sweet service lite but interesting Convo and killer finish. 9/10 is a fair score I was definetly pleased.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a good place!

What's the expected damage for this service? Any additional extras on the menu?

sent u the info in ur inbox

Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for the review....had been there before and didn't review - obviously whole new aura now. I will revisit soon as this is in my stomping grounds. Thanks for TOFTT.

r100rs

thanks for the review....had been there before and didn't review - obviously whole new aura now. I will revisit soon as this is in my stomping grounds. Thanks for TOFTT.

r100rs

No prob we enthusiasts need to keep each other informed right?? Haha.. there havnt been many Asian mp reviews so I thought I'd

Share I've been to all the ones on bank montreal road gladstone and gatineau (before the police stopped the fun) and this one so far is above

Them all in my opinion. If anyone toftt's on michelle please share. I should be working now or else I'll get fired haha

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest gagagaga

Just wondering if you could pm me info on the donation and any additional menu items

done and done for you guys.

By the way I've asked this in another thread but if anyone knows of any decent asian I emphasize asian parlor that I dont know about a hidden gem of some sorts message me please. :mrgreen:

"yellow fever"

Posted via Mobile Device

Well boys I was hoping someone would tofft on michelle whom after actually trying her out found her name to be chanelle like the perfume she said. So anyway she's definetly much better looking than joy yee and a whole lot younger.

The massage started out with a sweet hello my name is blah blah and she will get really close to you when she says it.

She proceeded then to give me a remarkable massage not as well as joy yee but comparable on some level apparently she went to beuty school but did not finish.

She got on my back did the neck and back together got off and concentrated on the buttocks then moved on to the legs.

After that she'd ask if I wanted to turn over her ass is much firmer than joy yee so thats a plus. She very talkative and has a good command of of the English language. The finish was the most interesting part she took nearly ten minutes to get me off. She said she's been practicing using tapes someone gave so she always asked if she was doing it right. She's a very happy person I wonder how long her perkiness will last in this work environment haha overall I'd pick her over joy yee anyday better Convo better finish and way better looking.

• Like 1

I've been to 256 Bank as well, and the prices are similar to many other places, such as Acqua (i.e. the fee for the massage, plus the fee for the various options on the finish). Nothing unusual here, price-wise.

It is not like some of the other Asian places downtown, where you decide the donation based on your experience...and, of course, how you want to be treated next time... ;-)

i would love to try this one. can you let me know what kind of donations and menu items i would be looking at.

thanks

hey guys, its good to see some good reviews of this place, i think i would love to check it out. can someone please pm me the details and rates of this place?

thanks!

Has anyone been with Mimi or Bonny from 256 bank? They're currenty advertising on CL.

could someone please PM the details for me I'm interested but I wanna know how much and what kind of extras are on the the menu

could someone please PM the details for me I'm interested but I wanna know how much and what kind of extras are on the the menu

Same PM for me please. Two or three yrs ago I was there. I saw Emily the manager, good massage, but her appearance and release technique left a lot to be desired. Never went back, maybe new talent makes it worthwhile...

I too used to go to 256 when Lili was there, she was one of my ATF. Any info on the current girls would be appreciated.

I'd love to get the info on this place(rates, etc)...I know the MPs pretty well around that area but I've never been there, as it's precariously close to where I work. Curiosity has been getting the better of me these days, though! :lol:

I usually avoid Bank st in general, and especially that place; mostly because the location was next door to a used record shop I used to go to. (A&H The one with the cranky old dude) Anyway I just thought it might be awkward, but he passed away a few years ago so I think I might check it out. Can someone PM me the rates/services?

Cheers,