Broadway is a nice place to go to but don't expect to get wonderful experience every time you are there. I've been there a few times and 50% of my visits ended real well, while the other 50% ended ok. I went there today with a friend but did not pick anyone at first while my friend did. So I waited for my friend at the back and after a while Jane came to the back and out of the blue we started talking. I find her very engaging and interesting so requested a session with her. While in the session, she kept on saying that she is pretty wild and crazy. But, I find her to be funny, quirky and very positive. My session with her ended wonderfully. I would definitely come back for her in the near future.

If you are those who goes for body figures, instead of personality then I wouldn't recommend Jane for you.

One thing I find that is really true and had also read from posts in other threads that getting a positive experience is not based solely on the prettiest or best-looking SP. It is more on how the initial greeting was. This may sound crude but think of it as though a customer in a clothing shop -> getting a what-ever attitude and service from the sales assistant just to close the sales is not going to make a nice shopping trip for the customer. But if the sales assistant is really engaging and providing genuine opinions, then the customer will not only have an enjoyable shopping experience and also may come back to the same sales assistant for future purchases.

I may get rebuttals from other forumers for using sales assistant examples to portray SPs but that's just my POV.

Just wanted to say... Went to Broadway s the other day and had a great experience. I apologise I do not know the lady's name... She was a bit older, blonde hair and nice big tits. I was going to cum early a few times but she stopped and let me regain my composure. Total non-rushed experience. Once again, I apologise for not knowing her name... but worth every penny... gave her extra for the fun.

I have been to Broadway's a few times. Was a little turned off a few years ago. Used to be rather grungy.

But, they have splashed the paint around and fixed things up a bit. Plus one of the Ladies is often behind the desk now rather than that old Asian fellow.

It's an atmosphere thing, and I find it more inviting now.

Unfortunately I haven't been there in a while. Last time I was there, I was greeted by an older brunette woman behind the desk. Rocking body and very well done enhancements to her breasts. She had piercings to both nipples as well. She & I had the best 69 & lay I have had in some time. I simply wish I could remember her name. Been over 6 months.

I hope she's still there. I am hoping to go back soon.

Unfortunately I haven't been there in a while. Last time I was there, I was greeted by an older brunette woman behind the desk. Rocking body and very well done enhancements to her breasts. She had piercings to both nipples as well. She & I had the best 69 & lay I have had in some time. I simply wish I could remember her name.

This description sounds like Nicole, however, she hasn't been at Broadways for a while now.. awesome girl, for sure..

Saw Billie about a year ago, older lady, awesome service, incredible shape! Most 30 year old's would love to have a body like hers.

I've only ever been to EB/TO as well, but am looking for just a little more fun.

Can someone update or PM me the low down on this place.

How does a session here compare with EB? Does it have similar bath, massage sessions and rates? rear parking?

I saw a girl named Jamie last time I was there...Sexy young blond girl and gave great service...I think she might have worked there before but that was her first day back...Really sexy and easy to talk to...I would see her if I had a chance.

I used to see a girl named Lana there. I havent been there for awhile would like to see her anyone know her status?

How many women work there? Could someone pm me and tell the cost and if it is more msog? Coming from out of town.

If MSOG is what you want i don't think you will get it at a MP, you would be better off with an SP IMO, ends up being just about the same price in the end.

By the way is Eva still working there?

Is Emerald still at Broadway's? She was one of my ATFs at Nevada. She and I really clicked, and always had great sessions.

I have stayed away from Broadway's for at least 15 years because it was such a dump back then. If I coud be convinces that the place has improved and Emerald is still there, I might venture back there.

i was there about a month ago and im about 90% sure one of the girls introduced herself as emerald. name sounds really familiar

i was there about a month ago and im about 90% sure one of the girls introduced herself as emerald. name sounds really familiar
Emerald is a blonde MILF about 50. Does that match the description of the lady you remember?

yeah cause 95% of the women that introduced were older ladies. i ended up taking the 1 young one though as thats my preference. except billy. she was awesome the couple times i picked her :)

Is Chantell still there, older lady,mid 50's.

For me there was a great connection,I always had fun with her.