Hey guys & Gals,

Finally all moved into and settled into Kingston. Glad to be back home.

I was wondering what peoples thoughts and opinions are on the SP/MP services provided at 86 Princess ?

I think its pricey but is it worth it ?

Thanks in advance and PM replies are always welcome!

86 Princess houses two areas. The "suite" is a small apartment and is very discreet. There are four other rooms with smaller beds for "massages". I do not know how much they charge for them but I would guess about half of the suite rate. At the desk, They will introduce you to the girls who are on duty and you are to choose one. After that, you are on your own. Several visits over the years have yielded varying results for me. If you can handle tattoos and like a spinner, ask for Chantel. Outstanding service 23YO

I think discussion of specific prices is taboo here, but suffice it to say bring 1.5 x the going rate you would expect to pay at indy service providers in the city.

I have not been there for a while, the service when i did go was variable. Usually adequate, but hurried. I did have one great time there about six years ago with a cute readhead who was leaving for toronto in a few weeks.

Overall pros are- easy access and availability (open late)

Cons- cost is high for this town (rates >toronto rates), sessions can be rushed (depending on girl). Very public location.

Recommend if: its late at night and you are from out of town and you have a sudden "itch" that needs urgent scratching.

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Massman. Prices tend to be quite high, and the location is VERY public. Right downtown on Princess, where just about everybody is walking up and down along that street. If they had a more discrete entrance, it would be better.

I am surprised with the public location. I guess a lot of their business must be out of towners staying at the nearby hotels who don't care if someone they know sees them.