AAA spa, does anyone ever go back ?

I've never been, but I do have to wonder about this place and wondering if they simply prey of newbies and travelers ? From what I've heard their prices are through the roof and the service usually rushed, is that the case with everyone ?

I've read the threads on this place over and over and they seem to run hot and cold, I just recently discovered 6 Bait and switch photos on their website at the request of a member from another board, which makes me seriously wonder how do they stay in business ? Has anyone here actually gone back more than once. If you have I don't mean to ridicule you, just curious as to what appeals to you about the place when there appears to be other more beneficial options elsewhere.

Another puzzler is the city zoning, now I guess they are grand fathered with there current location, but how could any city planner every license a strip club and and a rub 'n tug on the same block let alone the same common building ? Seriously WTF ?

That's like the zoning back in the 70's and 80s that had Hubbu Bubba's in the now ritzy Westboro sharing a parking lot with a Baptist church! Seriously, I guess it made sense... back then Strip clubs couldn't open on Sundays and it was convenient to go sin and then ask for forgiveness ?

I'm curious to know your thoughts on this, it's just got me scracthin my head! Oh yeah, If you want to know more about the bait and switch, at AAA you know where to find the details :)smile.gif

I can only agree with you, CK...I'd still count myself as a newbie, but when I was even more fresh-faced, I went to AAA. At the time, I hadn't found CERB yet, and I didn't really know what I was up to. The service was certainly friendly enough, but it was an expensive quickie (more expensive than an hour incall through PK, for example).

After that first time, I haven't been back, and now that I'm a little more educated, I can't imagine why I would ever want to. The only reason to go is if you have more money than brains and don't want to go through the effort of booking an appointment with an SP...

The licensing confuses me a bit, too...they're supposedly a licensed "body-rub parlour", but they offer FS, which I didn't think was kosher. Maybe the rules are just different in Vanier... :-)

Ok, ok, I went there once, long long ago.... maybe 1998. I was a total newbie and didn't go through with it...I was clueless, paranoid, and nervous as hell. But, I had to check it out. When I entered the main lobby upstairs, I was surrounded by several beautiful young women in sheer lingerie... I checked with the desk girl, but balked at the price. No way would I pay for something my gf was giving me for free at the time ..... hereby laying the groundwork for a future hobbiest! :)

Well, I was at the Playmate 2 years ago (2006) while in town visiting friends, and wandered upstairs after a few beers..... This was a Saturday, and probably around 7pm. I thought I'd check it out, freshly divorced, and needing some entertainment..... there was ONE woman inside this AAA Spa, and she must have been, 40-50. Dark skinned, not exactly built the way I like 'em at all, thick accent, barely speaking english. She said she was the ONLY one working at the time. Well I high tailed it out of there right quick.

Ok, so I ended up trying out the live peep shows across the hall (thats another discussion if anybody wants to discuss it) but hey, CK that adds to the puzzler. Not only a strip joint, rub n tug, on the same block, but also live peep shows, and video peep shows... believe me, that was a lot more than just a live peep show I got in there...

Anyway, I would have to say, they probably do not exactly rely on repeat business. The bait and switch is consisten with that theory. I imagine with the hours they keep, most likely they are hoping to get the horny guys coming from the club needing some release. (I did not know they were FS, maybe I should have gone in after all! lol) but let's face it, they are pretty convenient location, and they get a LOT of traffic. I had to drive by them every single day for years on my way to work. Even the straightest of people begin to wonder what it is all about, and eventually give it a shot. So yeah, they have to prey on newbies and travellers...... and even though I had a decent memorable experience across the hall at the live peep show with the ukrainian chick .... they too also prey on newbies and travellers.... For the money both places asked, I could have seen one of the many fine SP's listed on EC for less.

It is my opinion at least, if I had gone in, no way would I repeat. I kept getting visions of cops kicking down the door and me being arrested or something like that, it's just way too public for my liking, and you feel like you want to hide your head when you come down the stairs in case somebody sees you... There was no sense of security inside. Dark, and whats the word.... lacking in any taste whatsover..

I went there a very long time ago - at least 15 years ago if not more hoping to get a really nice massage + and have never gone back. I also wonder how the heck they stay in business - must be diversified revenue streams.

Same here, went there once about 4 years ago. Got told one thing, and ended up getting the bait and switch. Live and learn I guess. Of course I've never been back.

Guest n----9

agree fully...stopped in about 2 years ago...did not even stay. Appeared rushed, expensive $$+, and very high staff turnover...

just my 2 cents

Ya I went there. Twice....both times I had an amazing massage and BJ. The prices were very high. but under 200. I havent been back since finding this site. In a pinch when you dont want to have to wait to book an appointment though it can be used as a quick walk in place. However there are so many options on Cerb I am not sure I will be back to AAA anytime soon.

I went there 15 years ago, also freshly divorced and slightly drunk, but quickly sobered up when I heard the price list! I ended up getting just a handjob--unbelievably, it was done with a condom. Totally mechanical--I ended up thinking I could have done a much better and cheaper job myself!

I agree with you all. I booked an appointment last year with one of the ladies on their website, when i arrived, she obviously was not the lady in the photo so i left the spa very quickly. I won't attempt that place again.

Guest gagagaga

I went there once...proces too high, you get the picture. I also went to the live peep show. $270 for fs, no dfk/lfk...not worth it in my mind.