Verification Website

I'm more than a little leery about this and am just curious if anyone else has seen this and had it been legit.

After making email contact with a SP, I was referred to a website. Very similar site to the sites of many 100% legit SPs on here. However, to contact the SP, you have "security verify", which is a $3 charge on your CC. I'm guessing you also signed up for some membership and have to cancel.

This all smacks of scam to me, especially since I made the original contact thru CL. I'm curious if anyone here has gone through such a verification process to see a SP and had it turn out to be legit?

I also received this type of reply before.

Even though it looks all legit, with a very well done verification website, I still have difficulty to fully trust this source.

There are so many elaborate scams that who knows?

Personally, there are many fine SP's out there that don't require credit card verification and so on, and so on, that I prefer to rely on these trusted providers.

Plus, discretion is always better assured.

We have had this same conversation here a few times now. Stay away from it and if you give them your credit card info before reading this you may want to cancel the card and get a new one.

Safety and security first. These types of sites are likely not scrupulous - stay away and definitely do not use your CC.

Guest f***2f***

i vote for scam too...i am very selective about who i want my cc number given to.

I have a card for this kind of stuff, tried it and guess what after you pay and get your membership you can't find the lady, it takes you to a site that is virtually impossible to navigate let alone find someone to hire. Therefore I have tested it and indeed it is a full blown scam no contact info will be found even after you enter credit card info. Mystery revealed!!

It's a big time scam. Unfortunately i fell for it a few years ago. younger, desperate and hopeful...

Thankfully cerb has led me in the right direction.