Would you or wouldn't you? Game

I really enjoy when someone comes up with a game. So I have been thinking of one myself.

Game:

I will start by writing a question. The person who follows, simply answers would or wouldn't. Then leaves a question for the next person! The questions can be something sexual or non-sexual. Me and my twisted thoughts will start it off with a sexual question ;) hehehe

Question:

Would you ever have a three some?

• Like 1

I have (drunken spin the bottle game...with my luck it kept landing on other guys :p )

Would you ever close your eyes, spin a globe, with your eyes shut put your finger on some random place and make that your next travel destination? (Assuming it's not the middle of the ocean).

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes...and I'd mean it..but not "love" in "that" sense. More how I casually tell my friends I love them.

Would you go swimming with great white sharks? (I would! It's actually one of those things I want to do before I croak but can't find anyone who would do it with me because they all think I'm nuts :p )

Posted via Mobile Device

If she would entertain ladies, you betcha.

Would you skydive if given the chance?

Yes to Africa

Would you take a mystery vacation where you only find out the destination when you board the plane?

I Would, and have. I used to have the odd habit of getting naked when I first started drinking in my younger years.

Would you rob a bank if you knew you would never ever get caught?