I was reading some information on sex surveys,

just wondering if anyone here really believes in them at all?

Do you read them simply out of pure enjoyment? (like myself)

If you don't why do we continue to take part in surveys,or better yet "is it info they come up with on their own without any real hard evidence?"

Here is some sampling-

a) When faced with erectile dysfunction,only 43 per cent of Canadian couples said they talked to their partner about the issue,12 per cent said they talked to their physician and 27 per cent said they didn't talk to anyone.

b) 1 in 4 women would date a man 15 years older.

c) 80 per cent of married couples in America occasionally sleep apart because of snoring and that, given the choice between an extra hour of sleep or an extra hour of sex, most Canadian men want sex, and woman want the sleep.:cry:

d)Most overweight American woman have more sex than their skinny counterparts, redhead college girls are 8 per cent more likely to have a threesome than a blond or brunette college girls, students with tattoos prefer missionary position over cowgirl, and vegetarians enjoy oral sex 2.5 times more than carnivores.(who knew?)

To wit:In one survey, 31 per cent of men who live with a woman said their partner usually or always performs oral sex,while 15 per cent of the women said they always or usually do the deed....Someone's fibbin'.

This info was in Metro newspaper from Josey Vogels.com..The J Spot

Not into the surveys so much - rather than read about sex, I prefer to go and experience it. The exception is likely to read through some magazine article while waiting for a haircut etc etc. I guess I'm saying I won't go out of my way to read/analyze one.

75% of the people that read this thread will speed read it and miss most of the stats.

100% of the people who read my post will agree that I am 80% correct...while the other 20% will be split into numerous sub catagories.

75% of the people that read this thread will speed read it and miss most of the stats.

and the remaining 25% ?? 8)