Shopping list for the sex shops

I am soon going to go shopping at my local sex shop, I am looking for suggestions of what you guy`s like to play with. I want to broaden my collection, and wanting to experiment more with toys, but shall I get? hummmmm...

On my way to work I drive by a sex shop that has a window display of some very sexy outfits, all of which Sophia you would make them look even hotter. :icon_smile:

Some suggestions

Get a strap on.. There fun!

A pole would be ideal to have downstairs at your place ;)

And of course lingerie is always needed.

Fleshlights or equivalent are very enjoyable. I have had ladies use them on me in the past and was very impressed. Actually I was so impressed I bought one of my very own!

As well a collection of vibes/dildos/anal beads and lots of lube are great to have on hand. Don't forget blinders, blindfold, etc. nothing like experiencing what you don't know is coming...fun times!

Well here is what I got so far for my toy box......

Nipple clamps that have 3 vibrating, 1 pulse setting

Bondage tape( doesn't stick to skin, just to itself)

Very very nice lube, cause a toy can only be as good as the lube too, lol

Inhalant, it is legal, it makes your sensations even better:)

now gotta save my pennies for more goodies, let you know what I end up with:)

Bondage tape( doesn't stick to skin, just to itself)

I nice and readily accessible substitute for this product are Ace bandages or what are also referred to as tensor bandages. They are available at any pharmacy or box store and will raise no eyebrows. By bending the leg backwards toward the thigh and wrapping the tensor over the thigh and around the ankle you can achieve a VERY nice position where both you and your friend can enjoy themselves. As you may or may not know there are removable metal clasps that secure tensors so they can be fitted to any body type. Keep in mind the wider the bandage the more comfortable your friend will be...I recommend the 6" width for most comfort.

Oh almost forgot have a small piece of string, twine, etc. on hand to snugly tie the bandage in the area just behind the knee. This will ensure the bandage does not slip off.

OMG! Steve, so cool, I am excitted to try this one out!! I did not know you were so well versed in this area....right on!

Well since we have only met the one time (so far) I guess you wouldn't know. Binding and being bound is sometimes not the best way for a first encounter to go...

Well my shopping list is almost complete:) Toy box is filling up! Just one last thing in my wish list, it is a unique chair, see threw, with a stratigically placed hole in the seat! Looks fun;) It actually looks like a modern furniture...wonder if anyone would notice it in my living room? hahahaha, I kid, hehehe.

Great thread idea, Sophia. I'd like to try out lots of these things with you.

Oh wait, we already have lol

Edited by Cato

Guest **cely***r***ne

Portable stripper poles are sold at the sex shops. They have a Carmen Electra one with a dvd and cd, also at Pleasures and Treasures they have a portable pole. They are pretty pricey about 200.oo but its really cool and fun! I have one in my apartment at home, Ive been practicing my pole techniques!

Portable stripper poles are sold at the sex shops. They have a Carmen Electra one with a dvd and cd, also at Pleasures and Treasures they have a portable pole. They are pretty pricey about 200.oo but its really cool and fun! I have one in my apartment at home, Ive been practicing my pole techniques!

Is there anything you are not good at?

Ohh Wont need the DVD, I was a dancer for like 10 years across Canada. I can pull of pretty athletic moves....as I know you can too Angel, hehehe. 200 not bad at all for the fun I'd have;) And with inner core strength katherin, you woud be amasing to see on a pole!