Vitala at CMJ

Well I am happy to report that Jasmine has done it again. Where does she find such women? I went for a training duo with Vitala and Jasmine tonight. Vitala is absolutely stunning with a disarming smile and smouldering eyes.

Jasmine was guilty of understatement when she describes Vitala leaving you breathless, I think I am also devoid of pulse and have lost the ability to reason. :wink:

Vitala is sexy, intelligent, a good conversationalist, puts you right at ease and my goodness does she have skills. I cannot believe it was her first day. The fact that it was a duo with the incredible Jasmine made it an experience beyond belief. Words cannot do it justice. I still cannot wipe the smile off my face.

How the hell am I ever gonna make up my mind when booking anymore?

• Like 1

I saw Vitala last night after my plans with my favourite, Michelle, fell through. It was the first time I'd met Vitala and she is breathtaking. Her emphasis is on the sensual and erotic rather than the massage. Her dancing background is very evident. A very enjoyable experience. Definitely a repeat.

I have to concur with the consensus here. Vitala is a fantastic addition at CMJ. A wonderful session beginning to end and definitely a repeat!!!

Just to let you guys know, Vitala had her photo shoot on Wednesday... and they are amazing. Thought I would tease abit and build up some anticipation... better start reserving now gentlmen and ladies... this sassy sex-pot will be fully booked every shift before you know it.

Just to let you guys know, Vitala had her photo shoot on Wednesday... and they are amazing.

Ahhhh, now if only you'd post them somewhere lol.

I can't count the number of times I've checked you're site and album on cerb to see if you'd posted pictures of her.

I have patience thou. I can wait an hour or two longer lol.

JacK

Ahhhh, now if only you'd post them somewhere lol.

I can't count the number of times I've checked you're site and album on cerb to see if you'd posted pictures of her.

I have patience thou. I can wait an hour or two longer lol.

JacK

there is one now on the members site and on the touchofeuphoria.com site

Guest i***k***

God she's hotter than i remember lol ...

Here's a link to my rec for my time spent with this lovely lady.

Vitala