Saw her ad when she was with PK.

She does look hot! If nobody comes back with comments about seeing her, I might just decide to TOFTT with Lacey...

Just wondering why she is no longer with PK? and now she is offering a massage instead of F/S.....mmmmm.:shock:

She just posted again on CL offering a massage....I am haivng no luck getting her on the phone....

Does anyone elso have any other contact info. for her? Or where abouts her location is? PM me please...

Guest S*rca****sid

I was lucky enough to get in contact with her, she works out of a massage parlor in the east end.

I share similar concerns as PistolPete. Perhaps you gents can update as you discover - discretely of course. Agreed not everyone is cut out to be a provider - and perhaps this is the case here. Again - I do not know, just speculating.

I spoke with her recently, and I do think she has a sexy voice on the phone.

Just to shed a light on this situation, she only is available one day a week. I think it is better for everyone in this situation. It was frustrating as her schedule was really hard to work with when we had clients calling to see her and we always had to tell them she wasn;t working.

To be honest we havent had much feedback from clients either way so if you wish to see her, give her a call on a sunday.. TOFTT and let ppl know what you think.

I have to admit she is a nice lady, and she will be a repeat, it's a shame that she works out of that place, is hard for me because I like to take a shower and they don't have one, also the place is very small and to use the sink you have to go almost to the entrance.:|