It's too funny when these idiots use familiar recognizable photos. I don't watch a lot of tv especially crappy american "reality" shows but i instantly recognized this photo as being reality tv star Nikki Alexander she's got a nice booty and super sexy eyes. Not sure where i had seen her before but i new she was familiar I suggest we teach her a lesson pre book, then bail. Silly scamers!!

M??m??M??M??M__!_____________M??m??M??M??M__!_____ _G?R?R?R?E?A?T - - - w4m - 21 (OUTCALLS Starting Friday at 9pm)

/ers/916984012.html

picture can be found here on this fan site.

http://www.nikkialexanderhoopz.com/wallpapers.htm

Booking and bailing out on B&S ads, that's a fantastic idea. If only 10 guys did that to each ad, I bet the scammers would be pretty pissed off (I know I would!).

If they don't want to learn, too bad for them; let them learn the hard way.

They play with us, let's play with them...

The reason why they do it is because it makes them money so you are absolutely correct.

Does the end doesn't justify the means?

Catherine

P.S. I couldn't help it! I'm not a nag in person...

Cat my dear,

Please understand I would never advocate booking and bailing with a legitmate or established sp, in fact I strongly oppose such actions.

My suggestion to book and bail with these flyby night wanna be players is to give them a dose of their own medicine. Respect is a two way street and by posting false deceptive photos they are getting of to a bad start on the wrong side of that street. They need to learn that such practices aren't tolerated by the client base here in this city or anywhere for that matter.

Bailing on a booking with an established sp is just cowardly and a hobby limiting move as word can spread through the network of providers about clients who bail regularly.

I would rather arm myself with the appropriate resources and confront them, I know that some of you will say they are a dangerous element but I think not. The dangerous ones have better things to do than bait and switch on CL.

Cat my dear,

Please understand I would never advocate booking and bailing with a legitmate or established sp, in fact I strongly oppose such actions.

My suggestion to book and bail with these flyby night wanna be players is to give them a dose of their own medicine. Respect is a two way street and by posting false deceptive photos they are getting of to a bad start on the wrong side of that street. They need to learn that such practices aren't tolerated by the client base here in this city or anywhere for that matter.

Bailing on a booking with an established sp is just cowardly and a hobby limiting move as word can spread through the network of providers about clients who bail regularly.

Darling Cowboy,

I understand the impulse and the intention clearly. All I'm saying is that doing as they do makes us the same as they are, even if we are doing it back to them. It was more of a "food for thought" than anything...

Catherine