Definition of a ''safe GFE''

Hey all. I'm sure this must have come up before but I was just wondering. What is the difference in ''GFE'' and ''Safe GFE''. I know the answer won't be set in stone as I know services do vary from provider to provider, but I would like to know more about this subject.

Thanks in advance for your replies...Murdock

It is because services vary that the term itself is not as important as whether or not the provider provides the services you want to have.

It can even vary from location. Where in the west someone might say GFE it is assumed you know that means cbjs and kissing, but may not include daty. In the east someone saying GFE is may be presumed that means bbbjs, kissing and probably daty. In some circumstances the services provided by someone using GFE in their ads would to me out here be only used by someone who advertises as PSE, meaning that they also offer a cof, cim, and possibly greek.

So to me it is a fairly meaningless term. I think the only exception might be that someone puts rates on their ads/site, and then they have an extra charge designated as GFE extra 50 or something. This can be common in an mp setting out here, where the standard rates are for FS sessions, and where not all sps provide GFE items, so the ones that do have the extra charge option.

This topic have been covered many many times... best is to communicate with the chosen SP/MP. Making an assumption based on the GFE/Safe GFE is not a very wise decision...