Nadja at CMJ

Guest gagagaga

I was one of the lucky guys who got to be a training "dummy" for CMJ yesterday. I took part in a training duo with jasmine and brand new , super cute, little Nadja.

You all know tons about Jasmine, who, of course lived up to all my expectations; pretty, sensual, funny, smart and super sexy. So, I will focus on the newbie...lol

Nadja: met me at the door with a big smile and sexy dark little eyes. She led me to our room, then helped me undress and gave me a bothrobe to go for a shower. We had a nice little cleaning session,(where I had a chance to check out the goods, so to speak; awesom medium sized boobs on a tiny little frame, nice round bum, dark brown triangle covering a sweet pair of pouty lips). We toweled off and went to the massage where we met Jasmine.

I got on the table and the ladies proceeded to go at it (the massage, that is). It was hard to tell whose hands were where, but I received a very good, thorough, sexy duo massage with lots of ball rubbing and some body sliding, etc.

When I turned over, they both took turns sliding on me, fondling me, and generally, driving me crazy. The finish was explosive and shuddering.

All in all, an excellent experience. I would definately reccommend Nadja, she was hot and sexy, and of course, exceptionally well-trained by Jasmine.

Looking forward to returning to CMJ soon!!

Well let me say I only recently joined CMJ and have only been seeking out massages since this fall. I have only had experience in one other place that has gotten themselves in a bit of a legal problem recently, and on the whole I found it was good. Then I found CMJ and went to a whole new level.

I keep scanning the schedule and seeing who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting. Kind of like a kid collecting hockey cards (got it, got it, need it, got it, need it!) :-D When I saw the discounted training duos to introduce the two new hostesses this week I said to myself , "Self what a wonderful way to meet more of the lovely hostesses at CMJ!" I had a session earlier in the week (reviewed elsewhere) and on this rainy Saturday afternoon, I had the pleasure of going for a duo with Peyton and Nadja the most recent addition to the hostess ranks.

Peyton has been reviewed elsewhere, and this is a thread about Nadja, so I will just say that Peyton was every bit as lovely, friendly and talented as her reviews indicated. Definitely worth a return visit.

Nadja's description posted elsewhere is absolutely dead accurate. She has the dark hair and eyes that were a perfect counterpoint to Peytons blonde hair and pale skin. She was charming, friendly and is really enjoying her new experiences at CMJ. She is in her 4th day I believe and she is a natural. I started out with her in the shower with me, which was incredible, and it only went up from there. As I said in another thread I am going to have a hard time deciding next time I want to book.

A closing comment on duos. I was unsure what to expect this week when I booked two Duos and I must say I was pleasantly surprised and also a little dissapointed. My dissapointement was not with the girls. With a duo it is almost an embarassment of riches, sensory overload if you will. The experience in one way is a dream come true, but on the other hand it is very hard to have the kind of conversation you have with the hostess in a one on one. I walked out today wanting to talk to both Nadja and Peyton more. So I think from now on, although the duos certainly have there appeal, and will be good for the special occasions, when I want a bit more of a social interaction with the hostess I will stick to one on one's.

Once again Jasmin and the lovely ladies of CMJ have hit one out of the park. Nadja is going to be very popular. Oh and I did get to say Hi to Jasmin on the way out, another highlight of my day. :mrgreen:

Damn,, I wrote this and I am almost off to check the schedule to see who is working tonite.. LOL

I also saw Nadja recently and I can say WOW she is awsome like she has been doing this forever cant wait to see her again and again &again

Damn, I am a week late in adding to this thread. (I will spank myself later for my tardiness) I am pleased (in many ways) to report that last week I got a chance to go back and see Nadja on her own. The first time I saw her was as part of a duo, and as a one on one, my expectations were exceeded. She has an infectious smile, and a smoking body. Her mind ain't too shabby either. ;) It was a very enjoyable hour on so many levels. Aside from the fact that I am getting a great massage from a lovely woman in her very sexy birthday suit, the conversation and atmosphere of our whole encounter was stimulating, intelligent and very erotic.

One of my New Year's resolutions is going to be, book more sessions with Nadja. One man could never have enough. ;)