Fantasy's~ is it wrong?

For the past month I've had the same re-curring fantasy dream about one of my most visited,and favorite SP's.

I simply cannot not believe the tossing and turning, the major hard-on, the waking up and the pillow is wet from me sweating.I actually have to get out of bed and pour cold water on my face! I feel like I'm frigging teenager all over again, having those boy~hood crushes on a girl!

We are having this great sex, in another country to boot!

Frig, am I going nuts...or is it normal to dream/fantasize about a gorgeous woman whom you have made love to several times?

Would you tell her (your SP) that you are having these dreams of erotic pleasure?

Just wondering if I'm losing my marbles, and should stay out of the game for a while?

I know I have been playing the hobby game for a while, but wondering if other long time members or in fact SP's have ever gone through the same ordeal?

For the past month I've had the same re-curring fantasy dream about one of my most visited,and favorite SP's.

I simply cannot not believe the tossing and turning, the major hard-on, the waking up and the pillow is wet from me sweating.I actually have to get out of bed and pour cold water on my face! I feel like I'm frigging teenager all over again, having those boy~hood crushes on a girl!

We are having this great sex, in another country to boot!

Frig, am I going nuts...or is it normal to dream/fantasize about a gorgeous woman whom you have made love to several times?

Would you tell her (your SP) that you are having these dreams of erotic pleasure?

Just wondering if I'm losing my marbles, and should stay out of the game for a while?

I know I have been playing the hobby game for a while, but wondering if other long time members or in fact SP's have ever gone through the same ordeal?

Enjoy it while it lasts as these fantasy come and go threw out life or at least they have for me. Don?t judge it or worry about it; just enjoy. It is very normal. Even though we try not to get personal as we are going our separate ways after the session we are after all humans with feelings, emotions and can not always just turn those off. There are clients I sometimes think about when they are not here.

No don?t stay out of the game for awhile as you put it because it is obviously bringing you great pleasure and stirring something in you other then the body. This is why she is your favorite, she moves you.

Whether you tell her or not is your call. When guys tell me things like this I have mixed emotions part of me is flattered and it boosts my ego. This just makes me want to please them all the more harder.

Don?t worry so much.

i'm not a long time member on cerb, but i am a long time hobbiest. I have been feeling somewhat the way you have been. It's totally normal when you click sexually and are able to talk to the SP on a personal level at the same time. geez, life is so complicated...LOL

Pete - I think the force is strong with you.. :-) - so is that so wrong? Not in my books - as long as in your moment of pleasure you are not screaming the wrong name - would not want to tip off or tick off the SO.

Hell ya tell her, if anything thats a huge compliment...What girl wouldn't want to hear, your my fantasy...

Guest f***2f***

Well.....i know exactly what you're talking about...having been unable to be with her (my fav) for the last 3 weeks the fire is cooling a little though....i'm way too busy to fantasize right now but my heart does a little flip whenever i get an email or a pm from her...exactly the way i was when I was 16 and a girl called me or kissed me....i think we're hard-wired to do this....and it sure feels good doesn't it??!!:grin:

Yes, it sure is disconcerting but nice, reexperiencing those feelings of years bygone, in the most unexpected manner and stage of life :???:. I still experience these emotions over a year later after meeting and really getting in sync with a very hot and intelligent SP. It's a crazy life afterall! Enjoy!!

Pete-- Enjoy it!

I have to admit that it has happened to me as well recently. Its nice to have prevailing Karma and such powerful connection is made.

Actually I think customers and sp's all have fantasy's. About each other especially if their is chemistry. And if you wake up in the morning with that hardon don't waste it. do the 5 minute forearm excercise.:twisted:

Enjoy it while it lasts as these fantasy come and go threw out life or at least they have for me. Don?t judge it or worry about it; just enjoy. It is very normal. Even though we try not to get personal as we are going our separate ways after the session we are after all humans with feelings, emotions and can not always just turn those off. There are clients I sometimes think about when they are not here.

No don?t stay out of the game for awhile as you put it because it is obviously bringing you great pleasure and stirring something in you other then the body. This is why she is your favorite, she moves you.

Whether you tell her or not is your call. When guys tell me things like this I have mixed emotions part of me is flattered and it boosts my ego.

Don?t worry so much.

Not worried sooo much, just wondering if that if I tell her, would you feel weird that this guy is now really has an infactuation with you

You are correct, there is always that powerful connection:-D

Pete-- Enjoy it!

I have to admit that it has happened to me as well recently. Its nice to have prevailing Karma and such powerful connection is made.

Guest i***k***

I think it's completely normally and I'd definitely tell her the next time you see her. I think most girls love the idea they're tormenting you in a good way while you sleep. :) I personally dream of a girl I've been with constantly.

Yes, it has been you Paige:-D that I've had these occurring delightful dreams/fantasy's...it has always started by staring deep into your "sparkling bedroom eyes" kissing your luscious sensual lips, followed by a beautiful warm smile from you...yes the rest of my infactuation has been like you were laying beside me..(talk about tormenting myself) your gorgeous body from your long flowing hair to your outstanding physique, so tonight I will hopefully again have those sweet dreams of a lady that just makes me feel young again.:mrgreen:

Hell ya tell her, if anything thats a huge compliment...What girl wouldn't want to hear, your my fantasy...

Guest i***k***
Yes, it has been you Paige:-D that I've had these occurring delightful dreams/fantasy's...it has always started by staring deep into your "sparkling bedroom eyes" kissing your luscious sensual lips, followed by a beautiful warm smile from you...yes the rest of my infactuation has been like you were laying beside me..(talk about tormenting myself) your gorgeous body from your long flowing hair to your outstanding physique, so tonight I will hopefully again have those sweet dreams of a lady that just makes me feel young again.:mrgreen:

After meeting Paige I can definitely agree that she is worthy of daily fantasies! I was literally in shock at her immense beauty when I first saw her. I mean how can someone look THAT good!?!? :)

Sorry to hijack your fantasy but I had to jump on the "worship prettypaige" bandwagon.

Guest f***2f***

welcome to the ranks of the infatuated...we all have our favorites...i can certainly understand the attraction to paige...a truly beautiful person!:-D

Hello Pete, I think it's totally normal. No need to question your sanity. Keep in mind that according to scientific findings men fantasize more than women (on average of course!). :) Thanks for sharing this little hot story...xo

My hat is off to you Pete, you are a much braver man than I. I still haven't said anything to the woman I have been fantasizing about! Still working up the courage to say something!

Pete: that was gutsy. It was also very mature. Some of the cerbites think that by mentioning one name, that others will feel left out. This applies to clients and providers.

I would like to believe that we are all polyamorous here, and that we love them all - but some a little more differently for their own special reasons.

I certainly love each and every one that I have met here with great passion.

We love them all, I do as well, it was just something I needed to ask others if they had the same pleasure or dreams OR fantasy's, and I'm sure we all have.Paige said" hell ya tell her", so I did, it is nothing that it is weird, we all carry that pit in our stomach and say god she is a fantastic person not just as an SP but as friend (so are all the ladies I've met through hobbying) Each individual we see in our daily routine become very special and we carry good thoughts about that person. Lately I'm just having erotic thoughts/dreams and finding completely normal. I would like to say that my intent was to be open, not offend other lovely ladies I have seen as you are all very special.:-D

Pete: that was gutsy. It was also very mature. Some of the cerbites think that by mentioning one name, that others will feel left out. This applies to clients and providers.

I would like to believe that we are all polyamorous here, and that we love them all - but some a little more differently for their own special reasons.

I certainly love each and every one that I have met here with great passion.

Hey Pete, you're a lucky guy! I pray for those kinda dreams man!

I definitely think it's important to tell a girl about your dreams or whatever. I think it's a compliment to her.

Now I must confess, since meeting you PP, I've been dreaming of you. :)