Do SP's have favorite clients they discuss with other Sp's?

I think I got the right area.

Back in 1992 I had a favorite SP' for a year and half. She use to tell me that she talked about me alot, with her co-workers. During that time I actually got calls from oter SP's offering their services.

:-D

I was just wondering.

I also wonder if SP's sometimes develop feelings for their clients. And what they do during that situation?:-D

Guest i***k***

I think there is probably some chit chat about clients but I'd hope they would keep most of the details confidential. I have a tendency to spill stuff occasionally and would prefer if it was kept on the down low.

Interesting. However, here is a twist. I heard recently from two different SP's that I frequent that a particular Cerb member has been asking a lot of questions about me. To my understanding, it ended with that and the particular Cerbite is no longer active here.

I do not think the ladies actually interact that much, a few of them are friends, and friends will talk but I think for the most part they are a fairly quite group. Now I do know that some guys are nosy about other members with their SP's and I too have been caught asking about a member that I am curious about (no member in particular) just when the subject of cerb comes up and often that ladies ask me if I know a certain anyone.

Guest i***k***
Interesting. However, here is a twist. I heard recently from two different SP's that I frequent that a particular Cerb member has been asking a lot of questions about me. To my understanding, it ended with that and the particular Cerbite is no longer active here.

WOW that's scary... No offense guys but you're the last thing on my mind when I visit one of the beautiful ladies here at cerb! :wink:

WOW that's scary... No offense guys but you're the last thing on my mind when I visit one of the beautiful ladies here at cerb! :wink:

It's not usually discussed during the session!! :D

I agree. However, when one of the SP's mentions it and only days later another SP mention the exact same discussion with the same Cerbite --It is just creepy. The situation creeped out the ladies as well.

I agree. However, when one of the SP's mentions it and only days later another SP mention the exact same discussion with the same Cerbite --It is just creepy. The situation creeped out the ladies as well.

Your scenario is creepy it does not sound like a simple conversation, this is an anonymous board and can attract the strangest types.

i noticed while reading this thread that of couple of you are "hdn" if that's the case then why is it showing that you are?

anyway as far as sps talking to other sps about clients i don't think it happens much...i know i don't. I only know a couple of ladies on here and they are from different parts of the country and i believe as I'm sure they do that who we see is a private matter...

{can you imgine a bunch of us together drinking and discussing you guys...lol..."did you see the size of Soso's cock?" haha } Gentlemen remember we are women...lol...some can get a wee weird knowing "our client" has seen their man...lmao....

as for the other question "do we develop feelings" you bet we do...we are human....but we know our place and you don't have to worry about us chasing you down...lol

there's a line we can not cross ..... we can be your true friend and lover and we know that it has to stop there. We to have our favorite gents to see as you have your favorite ladies.

kisses,

Emma A

In all my years of doing this hobby kih, I've never heard of something so bizarre before. Very odd indeed that situation!

Your scenario is creepy it does not sound like a simple conversation, this is an anonymous board and can attract the strangest types.

Dummpy,

It was creepy to hear. For some strange reason the fellow Cerbite that was asking the questions on my background with respect to the two SP's and involving a third former SP --For some reason their account is no longer active here at Cerb.

Guest i***k***
i noticed while reading this thread that of couple of you are "hdn" if that's the case then why is it showing that you are?

anyway as far as sps talking to other sps about clients i don't think it happens much...i know i don't. I only know a couple of ladies on here and they are from different parts of the country and i believe as I'm sure they do that who we see is a private matter...

{can you imgine a bunch of us together drinking and discussing you guys...lol..."did you see the size of Soso's cock?" haha } Gentlemen remember we are women...lol...some can get a wee weird knowing "our client" has seen their man...lmao....

as for the other question "do we develop feelings" you bet we do...we are human....but we know our place and you don't have to worry about us chasing you down...lol

there's a line we can not cross ..... we can be your true friend and lover and we know that it has to stop there. We to have our favorite gents to see as you have your favorite ladies.

kisses,

Emma A

I'm the hidden one! and I don't know why it works like that but I think it just doesn't advertise you for the "online" list. I prefer to keep a low profile if at all possible.

As for being chased down, not all of us are married or in a relationship :) I for one wouldn't mind being "chased down" by some of the ladies here. I do understand the complexities involved enough to realize this is a rare and unusual circumstance.

Well in 2000 I had a regular SP also, and we devloped feelings for each other , we dated for 6 months and had a mutual breakup. Because I couldn't provide enough sex for her. I still talk to her once in awhile as we currently live near each other.

I don't think its bizzare that SP's can have feelings.

As one of the most successful businessman in Ottawa married his Sp. Not me though. They have been married for over 15 years.

I'm still single and hope to find love.:smile:

Guest i***k***
Well in 2000 I had a regular SP also, and we devloped feelings for each other , we dated for 6 months and had a mutual breakup. Because I couldn't provide enough sex for her. I still talk to her once in awhile as we currently live near each other.

I don't think its bizzare that SP's can have feelings.

As one of the most successful businessman in Ottawa married his Sp. Not me though. They have been married for over 15 years.

I'm still single and hope to find love.:smile:

Damn how much sex did she need? lol

I may be wrong but I think that there is an SP-only section on this board that SPs share views about clients they see.

As I said I may not be correct but I am almost sure a section like that exists. What they share or how much they share I don't know. It is possible that the section may be limited to dangerous encounters but that is very rare and if that is the case then the section is likely almost blank (hopefully) so my guess is that it is possible that views more than just dangerous encounters are shared.

A

Hi Emma,

what is "hdn" ?

Thanks,

AK

Hi Emma,

what is "hdn" ?

Thanks,

AK

OK, found my answer, duh ! not enough coffee yet...

When dicussing a client I don't mean using names or the size of thier dick.

I mean like if they treat u nice , such as brining you gifts such as flowers.

Or if they have brought you to an orgasm.:wink::grin:8-)

Yes that sure is creepy. The only time I would mention another client to an SP is if I was asked for a referral about a potential new client from a regular SP or MP. With all the no shows and safety concern, you can't blame a lady for asking. But for a client to ask questions to SPs about another client that is weird. I have never gotten into details about a client with an SP. Their time together is their own same as my time with an SP/MP is ours. I did have one case where an SP had me mixed up with another client but the conversation ended up at just saying I thought you were???.

Now to get back to the original question, I think SPs are too busy and have better things to do than sitting around and chatting about the clents they see. However It is possible at times that they may ask for referrals. I was told by an SP that she had heard some good things about me. I did not asked her who it was from I just took it she heard it from another SP. I am certainly not going to complain about it. But again I doubt that there was any details about how I perform. It was most likely the fact that I don't pull no shows and highly respect those wonderful women.

I can only speak for myself and the few ladies that I talk to. We only ask each other about certain hobbyists for reference sake before booking appointments with them especially when touring. Comments that are shared are generally kept to ?yes he was a very nice guy? or ?he was a no show? etc, just general feedback for a ladies safety.

One the other hand when a guy physically assaults a sp that word and his info gets spread pretty quickly so that no one else gets hurt.

we do not discuss our clients there....if you have done something wrong we may but that isn't the case with most cerb members.

kisses,

Emma A

I may be wrong but I think that there is an SP-only section on this board that SPs share views about clients they see.

As I said I may not be correct but I am almost sure a section like that exists. What they share or how much they share I don't know. It is possible that the section may be limited to dangerous encounters but that is very rare and if that is the case then the section is likely almost blank (hopefully) so my guess is that it is possible that views more than just dangerous encounters are shared.