Ashley from PK

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Hello Peops,

Saw her ad on a Sunday afternoon. I was curious to find out how she looked like so called PK to set a apt. Location was in a nice hotel and I was her first date for the day.

She opened the door, and all I could say was DAMN! Dressed in high heels and a black lingerie see-thru skirt, I immediately decided that I was going to stay for the hour. She is about 5'7 slim body, 115-120lbs, B-cups, tight small and rounded ass, skinny long legs, and cute face.

We talked about services and everything goes (except greek and BBBJ). I asked if MSOG was ok and she said ofcourse. We did everything possible, DFK, DATY, 69 with me on top of her, missionary and thats when I blew my first load in her in 15 minutes.

Next we just cuddled naked with each other and she tried very hard to get me up again. CBJ and HJ with a little bit of playing with my sack. It usually takes me a while, but when she started rubbing her fine ass on my shaft, thats when I got hard again. Man that was a sweet ass.

So I immediately picked her up and flipped her on the bed. Started with Miss, doggy, cowgirl. She was talking dirty and I was doing the same with her. As I was pounding away, she got really wet in the process and some of her sweet pussy juice dribbled on the bed. Then I picked her up, and did her standing up as she was in my arms and her legs wrapped my waist. BTW she was very accommodating with all the positions that I requested.

In the end, I asked her to take the cover off and start a HJ. So she did and I wanted to release on her soft B-Size breasts but unfortunately, I guess i was running empty and couldnt do a second SOG.

Will definitely repeat if I get a chance. thanks Ashley for a wonderful experience.

NOTE: Only thing I would recommend is that PK should post a new pic of Ashley because the one on CL is very dark and fuzzy!! Not sure if that is actually her because Ashley is not that tanned.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Just to respond to the comment, the pic is 100% her as we do not post Bait and switch pics.. they were taken with a cellphone and I changed the color tone so the pic was a bit easier to look at.. By no means was it meant to mislead anyone,, that is her, and her lingerie.. LOL

Thanks for the recommendation. Ashley appears to be hot!

It has taken me some time to post on this lovely young lady. The only reason for this is my own schedule. I have seen Ashlee a few times now and let me say that with each visit, she seems to draw me in even more.

The first time I met her, she greeted me at the door in her lovely lingerie and white tights. The sight of her slim body, the shoulder length blond hair, that lovely smile and her cute button nose was too much for me. As soon as the door was closed I pulled her into me and kissed her smack on the lips. The smell of her soft perfume and her warm breath and her arms wrapped around my body was exactly what the doctor ordered.

I kept kissing her and sucking on her lower lip. She needed some air - I let go of her lip, still keeping her body pressed up against mine. Can I have my lips back she said and we both laughed. I didn't realize what I was doing.

Everytime since that first time our meetings commence with a welcome kiss, deep, long hard, followed by sensual touching, caressing and more kisses - I have since learnt not to claim her lips as mine - I have claimed her entire body as mine. :twisted:

Soft skin, sensual lips, warm breath, soft hands exploring my body as my hands, lips, tongue explores hers. She is always immaculate in her presentation - she is always in good spirits (at least with me) despite sometimes having a bad day.

As for our sessions, her oral skills are exceptional - she can get vocal but she is not an actress. She is open and accommodating and always happy to see me. On one of our meetings I found myself trapped in the missionary position with her legs wrapped around me, her arms grabbing my back, pulling me in as we made sweet love, whispering each others name into each others ear. It is a great feeling lying in the arms of a beautiful woman and have her coach you on by name.

I enjoy lying in her arms, hot, sweating and spent, savoring her presence and her passion.

The new pix that PK posts of her are definitely better than the original ones - these show her features. She is a busy young lady with many interests. She has certainly placed a spell on me.

Treat her well, she is my GFE Princess. My girl, my Ash!

A - Awesome

S - Sexy

H - Hot

Remove broken you tube link

Yes, saw her over a month and half ago, she was well worth the visit. I simply forgot to do a recommendation(humble apologizes), she will be busy once word of mouth gets out, because her service is A+ ;).

PK is always my back up plan in case of being shut out.

she will be busy once word of mouth gets out, because her service is A+ ;).

Agreed Pete - Ashlee is definitely an A - Lister.

I was wondering when my original Princess would return and then just like that she's back and back with a bang. I've been working some weird hours and happened to be checking out various posts late at night and then one caught my eye.

"Ashley Returns !! Call now *new Pics* (South End)"

Upon looking at the pix, I thought hmmm, I know that body anywhere. And just like that I'm calling PK for a hook up. I arrived at her location, make my call to get her room number and proceed up to her suite. She is at first surprised, then elated to see me.

The door is closed. It's been tooooo long I say and pull her in close for some Ashley style GFE. We're standing there in an embrace with some light kissing, half sentences to greet each other, interrupting this with deep kissing and my hands running all over her back and body. I guess she missed me as much as I missed her.:oops:

I'm still in my coat and gloves and she invites me in, I remove my shoes and arm in arm enter her suite. My coat is off, she's sitting on the bed reaching for the phone, looking at me, smiling and says " that is a nice shirt, too bad it has to come off" and laughs.

I excuse myself for a minute while she makes her call (yeah, she knows how long I'm here for). I'm back and now I take a good long look at her as she's lying there in the exact outfit from the pix. Red and black corset with red lace undies. I cannot help myself with Ashley, it's been so long and we have to catch up. I undress and join her in her bed. We talk about what we've been up too since the last time we met (before New Years Day).

And just like that I'm helping her get undressed, corset is removed and tossed on the other bed, I lay her down on her back, slowly stimulating her soft supple breasts with my tongue moving toward her soft tummy and then slowly and erotically removed her undies with nothing but my teeth. <Look - no hands>. :-P

I continued stimulating her erogenous zones as she became more and more vocal, showing her appreciation of this attention and encouraging me to administer more pleasure. We had to make up for much lost time as she has not been around the scene for a while.

I am respecting her desire to keep the more intimate aspects of our play time private. (Sorry if I said too much Ash, and yes guys, she will be on here soon). Rest assured though we experimented with multiple positions, made a lot of noise, thoroughly enjoyed each other's company and made quite the sweaty mess on the bed. Those sheets are going to need a good wash. This was our most intense encounter yet.

She's back, I had to go see her, she is as beautiful and captivating as ever and in just over 60 minutes our play time was over. I'm kissing her good night and saying 'till we meet again' and just like that I'm disappearing into the morning night, happy, content, at peace, having spent quality time with a quality lady. My Princess. My Ash. My God I missed her! Welcome back babe. Glad I seized the opportunity. And just like that PK's stock went up.GFE Ash, the perfect start to a productive day. I am Seymour, I do it my way!

The great thing about repeating is you get to explore different levels of intimacy with your date. Ashley is a unique person with many talents in many aspects of life. She seems quite mature for someone her age. She can hold her own in a conversation, but she is not all talk, she my friends, is all about action.

She always goes above and beyond to deliver a memorable experience. Perhaps this is why I can't seem to get enough of Ashley. Driving around town this weekend feeling the spring air and basking in the sunshine, I felt the need for some extra spring in my step.

Ashley obliged by delivering a great experience. We met up at her location and pretty much caught up from where we left our last encounter. In a flash she was disrobed to reveal very nicely coordinated matching lingerie.

I of course could not help myself and had them off with little or no effort or resisting on her part. As with previous encounters we got reacquainted from head to toe and all points in between, stopping to pay extra attention to select sweet spots. ;-)

Multiple times over a great time was had by all. The only down side to our encounter - yes, this is an intimate fantasy and it does have an end.

Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded with a great experience.

Ring in Spring the Ashley way, give her a call, you'll wish you could have her every day!

We all must understand we are unique and there are unique qualities in others we are attracted to.

I am attracted to this lady due to a few different attributes:

Her smile, her eyes, her youth, her body, her body language and her positive demeanor. Outside of this there's her taste in movies and music.

Rather than go into details about our last encounter a couple nights ago, I will leave you with a few things to think about.

If you're attracted to hotties, Ashley can be your girl

If you're attracted to petite, Ashley can be your girl

If you're attracted to blonds, Ashley can be your girl

If you want an XXX Rated GFE experience, Ashley can be your girl

If you want an insatiable experience, Ashley can be your girl

If you want a wicked, memorable experience that will wake you up at night, with a yearning for more and more and more, Ashley can be your girl.

And finally, if none of this appeals to you, well thanks for reading and hopefully you find what you're looking for. By god I checked my pulse, then had a second opinion and I'm proud to say I'm alive and I have a wicked appetite for an insatiable, XXX, petite, blond hottie - my girl Ashley.

Ashley darling - I'm on fire! What a lovely way to burn!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.