desperate to find a song

Internet is wide and huge...normally you can find pretty much everything you are looking for...but for the first time in my life I am not able to find a mp3 version of a song.

I am looking for the song The Twisting by John Loudermilk but can't find it anywhere, it isn't even on Youtube or ITunes and I have search as much as I can to try to find an mp3 version...I can't:(

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/john-loudermilk/the-twisting-loudermilk-lyrics.htm

If someone can find it, I will love that person to death!

Hi There,

I hope you were able to get your song. You may have had a problem because it's only available in the US iTunes store and not the Canadian store. So I thought I'd share a workaround with everyone. If you have a US credit card you can just open an account in the US store. For the rest of us, you can buy an iTunes gift card on ebay, make sure it's a US card and that it's from a reputable seller. Then you can create a US store account with your US gift card.

Probably too much work just for one song, but just incase anyone is curious...

Hi There,

I hope you were able to get your song. You may have had a problem because it's only available in the US iTunes store and not the Canadian store. So I thought I'd share a workaround with everyone. If you have a US credit card you can just open an account in the US store. For the rest of us, you can buy an iTunes gift card on ebay, make sure it's a US card and that it's from a reputable seller. Then you can create a US store account with your US gift card.

Probably too much work just for one song, but just incase anyone is curious...

thanks but someone did send me an mp3 by email, apparently I am not the only one to know that song! And I did play it on repeat all day long today while visiting Cork:)