Chantal Love

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest gagagaga

I originally saw Chantal several months ago. She had a nice place not far from downtown.

When I arrived, she was dressed in nice lingerie, and looked very attractive. We proceeded to the bedroom and got down to it. we were both quickly naked and lots of touching/rubbing/stroking going on. She started with an awesome BBBJ, but does not allow CIM. I couldn't do DATY as it was her time of the month, but next time I will definately as she has a super hot tight little pussy that gets super wet when paid attention to.

Also, I have seen videos of her squirting, and this is a major fetish of mine, so I need to repeat, just so I can see it in person.

I have nothing negative to say, and would definately repeat and reccommend to others.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest gagagaga

As I stated in my last review of Chantal, I am hooked on squirting, and was dying to have some squirt-eriffic fun with Chantal.

I hooked up with her the other day, and got my wish. Upon my arrivale to her place, I noticed that she had lost a bit of weight. Apparently she has been working out alot, and it shows...the bod was super fine

We got down to it , and she impressed me. I made her squirt once, and then she made herself squirt again...very impressive and a total turn-on.

We also had some BJ which was excellent as usual, some 69 ( my fave) and finished with some doggy which took only minutes to finish me off as the view was amazing

Highly recommended guys...take my word for it.

Been doing lots of searching and stumbled across chantallove's ad. I am relatively new to SPs, but was in the mood for some fun. I browsed her website and noticed some interesting options. I chose the "special treat" and made the right decision. I won't go into great detail, as her website lists what the "special treat" is. Being new and a little nervous, she did a good job at making me feel comfortable and taking care of me as well. I would for sure make another visit, only downside would be the hours, but if I get off work early or am in the area, would enjoy seeing her again. Thanks for a great afternoon experience!

• Like 1

Hello

It has been a long time since I last visited Chantal as she is hard for me to visit. That should not discourage you as going east on 417 you get off at Main Street exit and in 3 minutes you park the car and at the front door!

That is exactly what I did on Friday.

Chantal is a very nice clean young lady who knows what she has to offer.

All I can say is visit her web site and if you like what you see plan on a visit.

If your coming from the west the Queensway on and off ramps are excellent.

Chantal has pleased me very much, now I plan to go back soon. I like women who squirt and her oral is fantastic.

Cheers

• Like 1

Well a week ago I decided to finally go visit Chantal Love, after seeing her lovely assets on Camera in the chat room.

It was so easy to set up our visit.

She was very professional and easy to get along with.

She is CRAZY fit. Seriously guys, a hard body for sure.

Amazing assets like I say and she is really good at what she does.

If you like LIPS, she is your girl.

If you are not sure what you want, just let her take control. Lie back and enjoy!!!

Our time was not rushed and it was worth every penny.

I will be back for sure.

• Like 1

Finally got to meet Chantal. Very fit body indeed. She has some of the best oral skill I have encountered and she is not shy to entertain you and herself. Very responsive and MSOG friendly maybe even encouraged. ;-) Very helpful in that department.

SNS724

• Like 1

Hello....

I just came back from a quickie brunch with Chantal. 1 word AMAZING. She gave me an amazing quickie and she is good great and Very talented/ I had to amazing 2 Cums in 30min. She is so talented beautiful and as Rock Star Body. With all of that its amazing that she wants you to cum as many times as you can Shes a horn babe xxx I plan on repeating and next time I'm booking 1 hr and I gonna cum cum cum and hopefully cum again. Enjoy her guys and treat her well She's Worth it.

Thanks Chantal XXX XXX

Was feeling horny the other day and wanted a quickie. Got on CERB and found Chantal on the shout box. She had no txt msg so I called her. Really sweet and personable young lady. Within 15 minutes I was at her appt close to downtown. She was wearing a bikini that showed a super fit body. This woman has an amazingly toned super white ultra smooth body. Her breasts are magnificent, naturally hard, a real turn on to fondle. She was standing with her back to me. Feeling her breasts, smelling her perfume, kissing her neck and stuck on her curvy booty, I was quickly at attention. Seeing my attention, she took charge with a CBJ that I have never experienced before. Her BJ technique is unique, new and exceptional. I had to stop her cause I could not hold for long with what she was doing with her tongue. She stopped, and rode me cowgirl .. It wasn't long .. A fantastic explosion .. She is no rush by any means and is open to MSOG if one likes ... Definetly a repeat. If you are reading this Chantal , Thank you for an amazing time .. Guys, treat this lady right. She is amazing !

Guest **us

This is one lady worth visiting. Easy to set up appointment and convenient location. Best of all Chantal lives up to what she promises. She is very determined and makes sure you leave happy!

I had the pleasure to meet this lovely hard body yesturday. She greats you with a hug. and what a body this gal has. A hard body indeed...a perfect butt...with some firm big breast. She has everything for you to enjoy yourself including her seductive curves. I recommend, if you go see her..The Royal treatment....and thrust me..its worth it....man oh man..I still have a grin on my face and its the day after. What a body this women has. She is very pro....in all department....she is a women that enjoys to get ...mmm..you know what..and she tells you....I recommend this girl

If you want to feel like a king for the day (or 1 Hr.), then let Chantal hold court and give you the "Royal Treatment", her specialty service, that I was fortunate enough to request.

Chantal definitely is true to her photos, with a firm curvy body.

So, jumping right into the Royal Treatment experience, Chantal, the lady of the court, requested I disrobe, and we cozied up, rubbing front to back, where we chatted and she listened to my needs and desires. This led the lady to polish the kings sceptre, right up until the royal jelly was almost upon us. This was followed by placing a crown on the head of the sceptre, to enjoy the rewards of exploring the kingdom, and every sensuous peak, mound and valley. After those explorations, we focused on bringing the king and lady of the court to a blissful state, including some gushing excitement from the lady.

After the ball, Chantal led me to the bathroom where we both showered. I was still being treated as royalty, and as such, was washed by Chantal, who then breathed new life into the spent fire (ain't that young anymore). That's a great way to say hello and goodbye.

Thanks Chantal!

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Chantal for a 1 Hr "Royal Treatment". Let me tell you I felt like a king from the minute I walked in the door to the minute I walked out :biggrin:. This lady here has it all, smart, sexy, easy going... I could go on and on. I would highly recommend her to anyone out there. I myself do not travel to Ottawa too often but the next time I do I will be sure to stop in to see Chantal.

I saw Chantal for the first time today! definitely going back for the "Chantal Royale" treatment now that I know what I'm getting into.

I'm fairly new to the SP/MA hobby and after a few questionable encounters and some very enjoyable ones, this one ranks at the top without question. It was without a doubt the most satisfying 30 minutes I could have hoped for. What made it special are a few things

She's confident and personable enough to make suggestions and kind of take control to help ensure you get the most out of the experience e.g.

Her body is beyond description - skin so soft and firm it was like being with a twenty-something year old that actually new what she was doing!

There was absolutely no rushing at all with Chantal. Even at the door we stopped and chatted for a bit about this and that before I excused myself to continue on with my day.

This lady is a class act and if you (like me) are concerned about throwing your money away, you don't have to worry about that with this genuinely beautiful woman. She'll take good care of you!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.