N.B. Reccomendations, need help.

Hello all, I am just asking if anyone has any NB recommendations? I am new to the lifestyle and haven't had my first "meeting". Somewhat nervous and looking forward to it at the same time. Any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I highly recommend an appointment with Katherine during her upcoming visits to Moncton and Fredericton. If she can't set you at ease no one can. She excels at the other end of the excitement scale as well :)

I've seen both these lovely ladies. They are both in NB regularly as I understand, and they are both simply great people, very attractive, conversational, versatile and really know their craft. First time out the gate I would recommend a 1.5 - 2 hour appoint (if you have the coin) to ease in to things.

Enjoy,

G11

Guest **cely***r***ne
Hello all, I am just asking if anyone has any NB recommendations? I am new to the lifestyle and haven't had my first "meeting". Somewhat nervous and looking forward to it at the same time. Any help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Search the ladies in your area, or us ladies who tour there frequently. Read our reccos from the gentlemen. Read our posts we comment in, or threads we start to get an idea of our personality. Send some PM's and start some conversations!

If you find yourself clicking with one particular lady, then I am sure you will enjoy yourself as chemistry has been built. Jump in! Just as though you were working up the nerve to jump into a pool that you think may be cold! It may just be perfect ;)

The nervousness of meeting someone new will always be there. Either it be here with Hobbyiest and SP meetings, or as it would be if you were going on a first date or better, a blind date with someone you have met or have been set up with, in your personal life.

I've seen both these lovely ladies. They are both in NB regularly as I understand, and they are both simply great people, very attractive, conversational, versatile and really know their craft. First time out the gate I would recommend a 1.5 - 2 hour appoint (if you have the coin) to ease in to things.

Enjoy,

G11

Thank you very much Gentleman11, you are a sweetie!

I would highly recommend Angel Starr! If she is your first experience I guarantee she will not be your last. She provides a very memorable experience! You cannot go wrong, but she sets the bar pretty high for the next time!

Well I suppose I shall introduce myself, I am Sophia, I am based here in Fredericton. As Angel has stated, the best way to find your" special SP, is to review recommendations, chat back and forth threw PM's, read posts and ads.

There is something special about all the girls here in NB...or for that matter all of Canada. So take your time, explore your options, and have fun;)

Here is a link to a few reco's I have recieved, thanks, xoxo

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43540&page=2

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

Enjoy,

G11

I second this. I ha ven't had the pleasure of meeting Angel in-person yet (Though she is top on my list!) but she is a sweetheart. And Katherine is great for a first-timer (hint, the bodyslide will win you over :P)

NB is ironic in that there are very few SPs, but the ones that are here seem to be AMAZING (I've seen Sophia's photo sets too and she piques my interest, so to speak ;) )

Well it took most of the morning to figure out how to use this site....but I think i got it now. I am brand new to the scene, as a work collique had let me in on his dirty little secret, lol. Ohhh so glad he did too! What beautiful ladies here! I may be a bit shy at first,but wont take long for me to jump in. I am wondering if there any suggestions of whom I should see as I am new to this, and woud want to have a date with someone kind, soft spoken and sweet?

I have not been dating very much, as I am newly single. Perhaps one of these very fine ladies would help me to break out of my shell? I see most of these ladies suggested are from NS.....are there some local ladies here too? Do theses ladies from NS travel here often? Thanks for your help.

The Romancer

Hope you have had some success in finding that special someone. Wanted to introduce myself. I am full time in NB and can travel to Saint John, Moncton and Fredericton and all points in between. I am very good at what I do and am especially good with those just starting out. I will treat your time with me with the kindness you are looking for. Dont miss my reviews and give me a call.

Meaghan

833-4838

hello hun

me and a nother lovely lady live in moncton ..

we both provide in calls or out..

my name is racheal raven and my gf is lucy diamonds check out our cerb profile..

we are both lots of fun together or seperate..wink wink