Describe your most amazing sex experience with and SP or Sp with a client!!!

I'm hoping this will be positive and fun.

I would like us to dicuss our most amazing sex experience with an SP. And SP's you can discuss your most amazing with a client. All is fair.:twisted:8)

No names!:oops::-D

I remember my favorite time with an SP.

We started with a picnic dinner in front of the fireplace on a blanket.

We had shrimp cocktail salad to start then garlic bread with pasta bolanaise and veal parmajean, with a little white wine and tea and white forest cake for desert all homemade except the cake.

I started off kissing her forhead to her breasr to her pussy, legs and feet, and turned her overand kiseed all the way back up to her butt and kissed it and said I always wanted to kiss ass! She giggled. As I comtinued up kissing the torso of her back up to her head,

She then gave me a cbj as she did that till I was ready. I then entered her and stayed in for atleast 30 mins going up and down and around in circles she kissed me after a big moan. The blanket was as wet as she was. But I felt like our two hearts were beating together when I came.

I believe I hit the ultimate male orgasm at this time.

We then took a shower together.

And went back to cuddling in front of the fireplace.

As the ambers of the fireplace dimmed.

I noticed a radiant glow from her and she looked like a beautiful :-D8)

Angel in total hapiness!

Although i have had many many amazing experiences the one that stands out the most is with a client that made me cry....

Crying in a good way not boohooing but crying with joy...we made love so sweetly i actually felt as if we were in love...it was the most amazing feeling i have ever had....

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

Guest S***e

I agree with Emma as for me over the years the best experiences have been very much like falling in love again as the chemistry was perfect between us. It made me feel like a puppy again!

Old Spike

Guest i***k***
Although i have had many many amazing experiences the one that stands out the most is with a client that made me cry....

Crying in a good way not boohooing but crying with joy...we made love so sweetly i actually felt as if we were in love...it was the most amazing feeling i have ever had....

kisses,

Emma A

WOW that sounds intense!

One of my best SP experiences was the DP that happened earlier this year, although I have had many experiences with non SP's this was the best professional one I have had. It was very difficult to organize and equally challenging to find a willing SP but it was worth it, I have not done a DP for nearly 10 years and it reminded me of the good old days. The lady was really into it and I thought there was a strong bond there time will tell.

One of my best SP experiences for me may seem silly to most of you, but it was the first time I enteratained a client as an SP. Just like in your love life, you never forget your first one... And I have never forgot my first call. He was kind and sweet, and knew it was my first time, and we just talked, took our time, and allowed the time to progress more intimately than maye he wanted too that night. But he must have liked it though, he came back to see me many other times, and since becoming an independant, he has been a regualr client now for more than 2 years. So I say thanks to you, H****n, and here's to many more years of naughty fun together, and with the rest of you as well. XOXOX