First time in Frericton

Hey everyone,

Im coming to Fredricton in October for my first time. I like massage parlours. A place where you can walk in or phone in advance and get a massage with a happy ending. Any place like that in Fredericton?

Rubs

Fredericton doesn't have 'massage parlours' I'm afraid. The LE is really vigiliant about that around here :(

contact Sophia varoushka though. She's in Fredericton and I'm told she's the best (she's also a sweetheart too).

Samantha sexton is also based in Fredericton. I dunno I she's on cerb or much about her but she's a hottie and does massage. Might be worth a search

Posted via Mobile Device

I offer Erotic/nuru massage. I am trained in massage, so this will be both erotic as well as therapeutic. I like to first start with a full body Shiatsu massage, then move into sensual relaxing massage, finishing your front side with a nuru( body slide )......and always a happy ending:) You may refer to my ad for more details on packages offered. I am not a commercial business, private residential location.

P.S. Thanks tepic;)

Thanks for the info Tepic, and the response.

Thanks for the response Sophia.

Rubs

you should check out Sophia for sure or Carly....they are both beautiful & awesome ladies, easy going & they will treat you like a "king"...just check here on cerb for their schedules

• Like 2

On 9/4/2011 at 9:30 AM, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I offer Erotic/nuru massage. I am trained in massage, so this will be both erotic as well as therapeutic. I like to first start with a full body Shiatsu massage, then move into sensual relaxing massage, finishing your front side with a nuru( body slide )......and always a happy ending:) You may refer to my ad for more details on packages offered. I am not a commercial business, private residential location.

P.S. Thanks tepic;)

Looking for a massage tomorrow on my way through Fredericton.