Sign in to follow this  

Vitala - CMJ

Guest i***k***

I had the pleasure of (finally) joining "Club Madeline Jae" today and must echo what the others here have said that it's a very classy and well run establishment. I was late due to traffic but they were very understanding. Calling was a pleasure, all the ladies sound extremely sexy and are very friendly with great phone manners.

Jasmin and I had a nice discussion about the club. I must say she is much more beautiful than the pictures posted here (i was tempted to give her a massage lol), very friendly and an obvious professional. With the initial meet and greet out of the way I was introduced to Vitala.

WOW! I think my brain actually stopped functioning for the first couple of seconds after she walked in. She must be used to it cause it didn't faze her much and she just smiled this cute little smile as she pulled aside her robe to show me she wasn't wearing any panties...

I have a thing for brunettes and this girl is amazingly beautiful, very petite, small perky breasts, long brown hair, beautiful legs, dainty feet and the most liquid brown eyes I've ever seen. She's simply stunning! I'm not normally a foot fetish guy but Vitala could convert me with very little effort.

She hasn't been at CMJ long but is definitely experienced and made me feel very comfortable right away. It's the little details that do it for me and she went out of her way to pamper.

We had a great shower with good conversation and retired to the massage table to get started. Vitala has a very soft sensual way about her and uses lotion instead of oil. I actually prefer lotion to oil now that I've experienced the difference at the hands of this talented young lady. She's very light and was constantly moving around as she massaged all the knots out of my body. Bodyslides are more difficult with lotion than with oil but Vitala has her own way of sliding that is more like a slow sensual melding, which is extremely erotic.

Vitala knows when to talk and when to just massage, there was never an uncomfortable silence, she has a knack of saying the right thing at the right time as she works. The best part of the massage is the focus Vitala put into ensuring a happy ending, her technique was exquisite and she looked stunning staring at me with those beautiful eyes as she worked her magic!

I didn't want to leave after my hour!!!

Thanks Vitala and CMJ for the great massage! I'll definitely be repeating, specifically with Vitala because I really enjoyed the session so much.

inaluki

Agency
I would visit again
Agency
I would visit again
Edited by i***k***
Added some additional detail

Guest *ard**Ga*

I have finally made it to CMJ and was lucky enough to see Vitala.

Great woman with infectious smile and forms to die for. Had great time and felt good chemistry with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this