spring oriental massage

Is this Spring Oriental Health Centre on Portage?

Are they registered massage therapists?

The first answer is yes, and the second is no.

I'm pretty sure this place is done. I've been calling there every second or third day for almost a month without anyone ever answering. Today I drove by and the second floor doors were both wide open (visible from the street) and it looked like there was some rennovations going on. I'm guessing they are no more, but would love for somebody to tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

Probably. I have gone months trying to call with no answer, only to driveby, walk in and get a massage. Doors could be open to get circulation cause it's warm up there? They seem to always be busy, so I don't think they have closed.

Anybody drive by there on a regular basis?

have been trying to call for couple weeks too, no answer, maybe i'll try the walk-in option sometimes, anyone have their working hour?

went there recently on a weekday around 8pm, entrance to the stairs is blocked by a huge wild grass, but i still went up to check, light's all off, door sealed - i really dont think they are active for now

Did you use the interior or exterior stairs? The exterior stairs are not used, you need to use the interior stairs.

It's by the Burger shop on portage, is it Georges? Or juniors? Can't remember. On the second floor, there is a pot shop on the main floor. They like appointments rather than walk ins. I haven't been there for a few years but the massage was really good. Might have to make a trip back

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

The interior stairs entrance is in the corner next to the pot shop

i didn't see an interior stairs

how do i access it??

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest bigblue913

Just wondering how massage here compares to EB. I know facilities are nicer at EB, was wondering about attendants (looks, ability, etc)

Please either share or PM, cheers.

There're only 2 girls there, massage is very good, they have been trained in some sort of massage technique. Mileage is limited to HJ only.