What's the proper etiquette?

Hi All

I'm not sure now to handle this one. Been seeing this SP a couple times however on my last visit her hygiene was questionable. Usually I "dive right in" but on this visit it was all I could do to bear the smell. I love pussy but after a few minutes I just couldn't take anymore. The problem is I like this girl. What would you do in this situation?

1. Be a trooper like me and bail early ?

2. Stop in your tracks and change directions ?

3. Ask her take a shower ?

4. Accept it this time but caution her on the next appointment ?

:-?

Guest i***k***

I'd probably say something like "Let's hop in the shower". Then you can clean her and have fun at the same time.

If it was me, I would definitely give the lady the benefit of the doubt. Its quit possible that your near her time. Because your her regular, talk to her and express your thoughts.

I would also offer to start with a shower together ...."to kinda get warmed up" :)

and if she asks why or take ofence than straight out in kind and calm words tell her whats up or well not getting up:)

Think about what we do together with the girls especially regulars, there is really nothing we should not be able to talk about LOL... I lost all embarrassment after being with many different women :) but I lost my dignity at the Hospital.

Loki318

As Loki had put it, if you and this SP have been seeing each other on a regular basis, then I would talk it over with her, but ease into it. As you have never had this problem with her in the past, maybe she was very close to that time of the month. Just let her know that you love diving and that if she's close to that time (if that's what is was) then to let you know, so you can play in the shower first. After all, we are very initmate with out clients, and them with us... Things happen all the time for what ever reaon. I have had clients that HAVE forgetton how to wipe (if you know what I mean) Or don't brush thier teeth very well; and I usually offer them a shower, or some breath mints. I have even had some that have mistakenly blown wind while visiting south of the border(LOL) but I am polite about it, smile, and just ask them to warm me next time. So if we can speak to you about these things, I am sure you can do so as well. We are here to have fun afterall, and if you are too worried or hung up on something, that kills the fun. SO DON'T BE SHY... but be polite about it. AND koodos to you for NOT embarrassing her on her by posting her name. I am sure he knows now if she's a member of CERB. And if not, might want to let her know before she finds out this way! LOL Take care and I hope you and your favorite SP get back on track!

Hi All

Good solid advice from everyone... Thanks8)

PS I think I'll use the "Old Finger Trick" in the future! It's always best to check the temperature before one jumps in!:-D

I totally agree with Emma!

i would just request shower fun to start your next visit. Tell her that's what your fantasy is that way no feelings are hurt....

kisses,

Emma A

Very wise advice Emma as usual ;)

i would just request shower fun to start your next visit. Tell her that's what your fantasy is that way no feelings are hurt....

kisses,

Emma A

Hi All

Good solid advice from everyone... Thanks8)

PS I think I'll use the "Old Finger Trick" in the future! It's always best to check the temperature before one jumps in!:-D

haha sooo funny

no for real just say that shower is your fantasy so ...jump in it!