Just curious about hows the best ways to get some extras in a private dance?

I have read so far that during the days are the best when its not so busy

what about the place on merivale? anyone know of any of the girls there who do extras?

Just curious about hows the best ways to get some extras in a private dance?

I have read so far that during the days are the best when its not so busy

what about the place on merivale? anyone know of any of the girls there who do extras?

Chatting with them before heading to champaign room to let them know you well and trust you and leaving the impression that you will be there in the room for a long time is one way. Also, the best way is to know the girls for a long time earn their trust and spend money on them then they will give you a great mileage day or night. With the recent downturn in business, the clubs are not as strict as they used to be (Nu Den excluded. I am referring to Playmate and Barbarellas and Taboo). Day times is better as there are fewer customers to watch you during the dance (the new bylaw removing the walls has also removed the privacy of dances when there are many customers around) and more girls per customer.

The one you are asking about is Silver Dollar (I think). It is not a high class bar and I heard the mileage is not that great either. I was there only once and that was many years ago.

Just dumb luck has worked well for me.... given digits more times than I can count on my own... got several HJTC, and one time, if I had a condom, I would have had one really nice treat from one gorgeous girl. She gave me her phone # but I never got the balls to call her later, doh! Lots of kissing action in the back.

The HJ and almost FS opportunity were both daytime.. digits are day and night....

Best of luck!

Guest **g*or***
Chatting with them before heading to champaign room to let them know you well and trust you and leaving the impression that you will be there in the room for a long time is one way. Also, the best way is to know the girls for a long time earn their trust and spend money on them then they will give you a great mileage day or night.

Bang on here. Now that I'm hobbying full time again I keep my strip club budget low, so I stick with the regulars who I had dumb luck to start with milage in the first place, and they keep me happy.

Just dumb luck has worked well for me.... given digits more times than I can count on my own... got several HJTC, and one time, if I had a condom, I would have had one really nice treat from one gorgeous girl. She gave me her phone # but I never got the balls to call her later, doh! Lots of kissing action in the back.

The HJ and almost FS opportunity were both daytime.. digits are day and night....

Best of luck!

I agree, a weekday daytime visit is your best bet for high mileage. I've had several HJTCs-once ending with Pearls, CBJ's(don't think I've ever had BBBJ in a SC but I think the day is coming) and on very few occasions even FS during the day(also covered of course). I won't mention which clubs here for fear of getting my favorite clubs or dancers in serious doo doo. Though lately I've been having no luck because I have a regular evening girl (who isn't high mileage) who has been working during the day and using up all my money, and I don't have the heart to tell her I'm not there to see her :( Thinking of trying again tomorrow, lol

Though lately I've been having no luck because I have a regular evening girl (who isn't high mileage) who has been working during the day and using up all my money, and I don't have the heart to tell her I'm not there to see her :(

I know exactly what you mean--that's the problem with having regular girls--it's very hard (for pushovers like me anyway) to tell them you're not really there to see them that particular time! All in all, though, I find that I much prefer knowing girls at a strip club rather than being anonymous.

I agree here also.... I have 2 regular dancers I love to see...... I've spent literally hundreds on the 2 of them, but the last 2 or 3 times I've been back, I wanted younger, spinner type, and each time, had to tell my regular girls some lame excuse like "I just got here, haven't even enjoyed my beer, maybe in a little bit" or something to that effect... only to get the odd look when I'm heading to the back room 20 minutes later with a much younger girl..

I ran into one of my regular girls at the post office last week..... I was checking her out fmo behind going "wow, that is an ass to die for..." and when she turned around, and recognized her immediately, she gave me a big smile, said hello, and walked off..... the smell of her perfume lingering in the room as she left.... yum!

If you want extras at a strip club go to Hill Top in Vaudreuil. Or the other club between Valleyfield and cornwall (forget the name). The dancers at hill top are really hot, and will let you know as soon as you get in the private room what mileage is available, complete with pricing. You have to ring a door bell to get in at the hill top, dont be thrown off by this...if anything it might mean you are a little safer from the chance of a bust, but no guarantees there LOL. Rigaud used to have L'eclipse....but it has been shut down a few times now. In fact last time I drove by there on the highway i noticed that the building is completely gone....so i doubt it will reopen.

The club between Valleyfield and Cornwall is called 'The Frontiere'. It's right off the 401.

Personally, I have never been but I know that when Rigaud closed 4 years ago, most girls went to work there.

And if one is familiar with what Rigaud was, OMG, that was a Playboy selection of girls night after night. Me and some buddies even went there on Monday nights and there you go, 10 ladies there to entertain you...

As for Le Cabaret in Grenville, it's hit-n-miss. But there are never a lot of ladies (6-7 max.)

Some nights, it's gonna be: Wow! Some other nights, it's gonna be: how the f**k do I get back on the hwy from here? :-)

In terms of selection, the Hilltop in Vaudreuil is the best.

Always good-looking ladies, sometimes up to 20 on weekends.

But remember that these ladies are there for the $$$. So compared to an SP, where you are in a comfortable setting for a full hour, it can cost more to be in a cramped 6x6 booth with only a comfortable chair.

The club between Valleyfield and Cornwall is called 'The Frontiere'. It's right off the 401.

Actually, it's right off HWY 20 (401 turns into HWY 20 when you hit Quebec) It is worth the trip!

Rigaud - I heard that the owner of the bar also owned the land and when his wife found out about the mileage she insisted that he close it down. To save his marriage he actually had it torn down. Too bad it was a not stop on road between Ottawa and Montreal.:-(

I agree, a weekday daytime visit is your best bet for high mileage. I've had several HJTCs-once ending with Pearls, CBJ's(don't think I've ever had BBBJ in a SC but I think the day is coming) and on very few occasions even FS during the day(also covered of course). I won't mention which clubs here for fear of getting my favorite clubs or dancers in serious doo doo. Though lately I've been having no luck because I have a regular evening girl (who isn't high mileage) who has been working during the day and using up all my money, and I don't have the heart to tell her I'm not there to see her :( Thinking of trying again tomorrow, lol

Best of luck!

at reg price or extra $?

at reg price or extra $?

well in the champagne room, the dances are the same, any extras I always tipped.. not sure if they wanted extra for it or not, but it was well deserved! :)

at reg price or extra $?

Same here. I've sometimes been openly charged more but the majority of the time it was standard price but I always voluntarily tip for extras.

Just dumb luck has worked well for me.... given digits more times than I can count on my own...

Let me guess, ran out of digits to count? :smile:

Hilltop in Dorion is the F/S SC of my choice. Always many beautiful ladies with reasonable F/S rates from 120 -200. A must for all looking for a full menu. Frontiere is ok, but it's a hit and miss with the ladies during weekdays.

Cheers