Fredericton C.L. advertisements ?

Hello all, Being somewhat new to the hobby, (once) I had a question. There are some ladies advertised on C.L. , and I just wanted to know if anyone has seen them and if they are reputable? Such as "Alberta Hottie" (christal) and "tall blonde" , no pics and one says "will send pics with booking appt". As a "new-bie" any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

My suggestion is to not bother with CL, you really dont know who your getting. A lot of switch and bait happens there, and who knows what kind of girl you will meet either. You have got the best quality,service, maintaining high standards,right here on this board.

If you do decide to try CL, just be cautious, there are alot of bad apples out there:(

There are lots of new girls that get come into this world and they do not nessaceraly know about good places to get noticed. The two girls you mentioned I have not heard of. It is unusual for photos not be available. It seems weird why someone would only email at request. It would be easier to upload them. I would air on the side of caution in a situation like that.

If you do end up meeting a nice woman, be sure to send her to the board!

Sending love and hugs

here's how I see them. Any ads that seem sketchy most likely are. Any ads that are serious with pictures and more then one line generally would be ones to check out further.