Loveable body parts without names

Ahhh the dimples on the small of a woman's back. Mmmm. So sexy. I love a woman's back, the curve, the softness of her skin, the perfect way you just fit there on it. oh my....back to topic I call them butt dimples...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0rt6U5yO5xNU7VZPIAMK1bvZC0ZVvF8RbAxJqliXwMFdMZL-jioXcWyaB

When I read this thread title I had a flashback to an episode of the show "Weeds" argueing about the name of a body part.

It was funny to me!

• Like 1

Ahhh the dimples on the small of a woman's back. Mmmm. So sexy. I love a woman's back, the curve, the softness of her skin, the perfect way you just fit there on it. oh my....back to topic I call them butt dimples...

I love em too, how about bumples?

• Like 1

I call them "man-lines" but ladies have them too: that oh-so-sexy line on either side of your abs/hips.

male+abs.jpg

Yeh, Berlin, they need a name. But what should we call the analogous lines on women? For sure they are sexy -- without a name they already send a hot spark straight to my brain's limbic system!

Yeh, Berlin, they need a name. But what should we call the analogous lines on women? For sure they are sexy -- without a name they already send a hot spark straight to my brain's limbic system!

I've also heard them called Davids, after Michelangelo's famous sculpture. But that is hardly going to work for ladies too.

CNN was doing a little item about a women's shoe museum. The curator at one point illustrated how some high-heeled pumps showed 'TOE CLEAVAGE' and others didn't. Natalie, the CNN Atlanta news reader, just couldn't keep a straight face recapping the "toe cleavage" lesson. I never even knew such a body area existed until I heard it named -- now I always take a quick glance down to see if a woman is showing off a nice display of toe cleavage. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_cleavage

Guest K***e D****ls

Yes, Angel, the butt dimples was the part that came to mind immediately for me! Great minds think alike. ;)

Additional Comments: and necks are so Kissable too.

E5E36CA5A8F9DEBE92C2D8A66AC3E.jpg

Nice photo of that nameless horizontal cleft just above her collar bone that I so love to touch.

So what should we call those V-shaped lines on women that point toward the ultimate hotspot? (they are a real turn on)

tumblr_lfnmhdlTHj1qgcm1uo1_500.jpg

So what should we call those V-shaped lines on women that point toward the ultimate hotspot? (they are a real turn on)

tumblr_lfnmhdlTHj1qgcm1uo1_500.jpg

Chevrons :tongue:

• Like 1

I'm with you Angel on this, I think dimples on the small of a woman's back is the sexiest! Don't know what it is about them, but it just makes me melt everytime!!!

CNN was doing a little item about a women's shoe museum. The curator at one point illustrated how some high-heeled pumps showed 'TOE CLEAVAGE' and others didn't. Natalie, the CNN Atlanta news reader, just couldn't keep a straight face recapping the "toe cleavage" lesson. I never even knew such a body area existed until I heard it named -- now I always take a quick glance down to see if a woman is showing off a nice display of toe cleavage. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_cleavage

Oh my goodness I HATE toe cleavage! I didn't know other people called it that, but I never wear shoes that show toe cleavage. Boob cleavage I'm all for, but not so much in other areas.

Oh my goodness I HATE toe cleavage! I didn't know other people called it that, but I never wear shoes that show toe cleavage. Boob cleavage I'm all for, but not so much in other areas.

Toe cleavage is like a fat ass butt crack - nasty.:icon_exclaim:

Yikes! I never anticipated such emotional negative responses to showing "toe cleavage"! Maybe it needs a poll of its own to see what kind of distribution of feelings we have on the subject at CERB...?

The fashion-recommended double-only cleveage:

30-June-11-Toe-Cleavage.jpg

The full-monty five toe cleveage

A0176.jpg

Edited by Touch

Yikes! I never anticipated such emotional negative responses to showing "toe cleavage"! Maybe it needs a poll of its own to see what kind of distribution of feelings we have on the subject at CERB...?

The fashion-recommended double-only cleveage:

30-June-11-Toe-Cleavage.jpg

The full-monty five toe cleveage

A0176.jpg

I really rather like toe cleavage. I think it subtle, understated and a turn-on, so you are not alone. Mind you I like ladies' legs and shoes in general.

The "chevrons" are actually anatomically the inguinal ligaments, but that phrase really doesn't evoke immediate limbic responses! (I will now re-cage my inner geek)

CB

Toe cleavage is like a fat ass butt crack - nasty.:icon_exclaim:

The attractiveness of ANY cleavage depends on who and how it is being displayed. Butterfly Kisses notwithstanding, I would hardly call this young lady's cleavage "nasty."

buttcleave.jpg

Edited by Touch
  • Like 1

The attractiveness of ANY cleavage depends on who and how it is being displayed. Butterfly Kisses notwithstanding, I would hardly this young lady's cleavage "nasty."

buttcleave.jpg

Agreed, I was referring to, well never mind, you have my undivided attention now!!!!

The attractiveness of ANY cleavage depends on who and how it is being displayed.

buttcleave.jpg

Well, it certainly true "between-the-cheeks" cleavage is hard to pull off, the little lady in black lingerie shows it can nevertheless be done with very sexy effect.

But back to 'toe cleavage':

I think it is the knowingness on the part of the wearer of the suggestive of the allusion to breast cleavage is what gives it is unique little sexual kick. (In the way "fripples" can be sexier at times than bare nipples)

This a good example:

dscn2978.jpg

It emphasizes cleavage-like cleft without showing the toes as a separate body part.

Showing the toes, either by showing too much of the toe or wearing an open-toed style ruins the subtle effect.

Way too much toe for the illusion/allusion!

toe_cleavage-225x300.jpg

Or this totally misguided and yucky example?! (called a "piggy crack")

IMG00348.JPG

Of course, sometimes we may forget to check for toe cleavage altogether LOL

miranda-kerr-vsfs09-backstage-msk14.jpg

Click image to enlarge!

Does anyone have a name for that clef where the upper-most thigh becomes the southern-most part of her ass? It is especially cute when the transition is just marked by a change in the inflection in the two curves rather than a real crease in the flesh; for some women the very softest part of their bodies is the inner thigh just south that transition.

1.jpg

sexy-adriana-lima1.jpg

444.jpg

1189.jpg

One of my absolutely favorite parts of a woman's body to touch is the skin of a woman's upper inner thighs. Does anyone have a "pet name" for this exquisitely soft and sexy area?

ursula_27882_2.jpg

tara_49430_2.jpg

Edited by Touch

Does anyone have a name for that clef where the upper-most thigh becomes the southern-most part of her ass? It is especially cute when the transition is just marked by a change in the inflection in the two curves rather than a real crease in the flesh; for some women the very softest part of their bodies is the inner thigh just south that transition.

Damn Touch, you beat me to it with this one.

However, when I was rhapsodising over this area to somebody once she informed me that it was known as the "batsy". That is, the BATC or "Bubble Ass Thigh Connection". It doesn't seem to be in common use but that is the term that pops to mind when I see or feel this lovely region.

• Like 1