nikki of CMJ...review...

Hello everyone!

Had my orientation and first session last Sunday at CMJ. I was greeted at the door by Nikki who was wearing a tight jade dress that showed off her trim figure. I had no preferences to whom i would see for my first session, but as I spoke more and more to Nikki in our orientation, I basically informed her that she would be my choice as I felt we had already made a nice connection.

Nikki is a more mature lady (early 40's, yet looks 10 years younger) who obviously keeps fit, beautiful green eyes complement her sensous lips and I was getting turned on as she was explaining the rules at orientation.

After the info session, we proceeded to the massage room where she began to slowly strip both of us and we let our hands and tongues do some exploring...we spent the better part of an hour together and it was an unforgettably erotic, sensual and mutually pleasurable experience...I had an amazing time and will certainly be back...

Thanks again Nikki for a wonderful Sunday and the other ladies will certainly be hard pressed to top our time together next time I visit..:-D

She is extremely good at her job and she enjoys it very much--our chemistries clicked right away, and believe me I have an annoyingly difficult chemistry. I've very happily become one of her regulars.

Guest gagagaga

I went back to CMJ last week for a repeat with Nikki. I had seen her in my intro session, so wanted to try a full hour.

All I can say is...wow. She had me on the verge for a very very long time, and when it was over, well...some cleaning needed to be done.

Nikki rocks!!

deported?.......whith all the trash out there our freaking government does something like this????

what a pisser!!!!

It brings me deep sadness to inform you that our friend, collegue, manager and hostess Niki is being forced to leave Canada for at least one year. Anyone wishing to contribute financially to this expensive immigration and deportation process, I am starting a fund to help cover the costs, or if you just want to say goodbye please email us. She has promised she will be back once she is able to do so and I am going to hold her to it.

Niki we love you and will miss you deeply.

Donations are being collected until Decemeber 30th. Please PM me for details.

Guest gagagaga

that's crazy...no one gets deported any more. Criminals of violent crimes are even allowed to stay here.

This sucks.

Good luck Niki...I hope you come back soon. I enjoyed our times together very much.

I am so sorry to hear about Nikki. I really do wonder about the priorities of our Federal Government. They take years to deal with a mass murderer from Rawanda but days to persecute a hard working mom.

I hope that Nikki does come back - and yes I contributed to the fund.:cry: