While trolling on craig's list:

http://thunderbay.en.▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼.ca/ers/928801798.html

Needs you to register with a credit card for contact info

Goes by the name Mel

heyy, how are you doing? My name is mel and I am sure that you will enjoy my services

especially when I go to greece every once in a while! I like keeping my rates reasonable and they are

150/hr incall 200/hr outcall with multiple pops too ;] My specialty is blindfolding guys and giving

them the ride of their life, trust me it is extremely kinky ;] I hope to hear back from you and

ask any questions you like. I also added some more pictures for extra enticement! ... oh, heres

my pics and please tell me around where ya live so i can have in idea :) Mel xoxo

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=melrd9.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mel1at9.jpg

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mel2yg1.jpg

contains such amaturish website code that really only the most gullible would fall for it.

http://thunderbay.en.▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼.ca/ers/929658442.html

goes by the name Chloe

Hey sweetie ,

I hope we can have some fun together! ;) Let me tell you a bit about me...I'm 23, 5'4", 109lbs soaking wet with some sexy 36D's for you! :D I like to play and have fun, and generally just enjoy the man I am with. I am very sweet, outgoing and I love to have lots of fun.

I am going to be local thru the holidays, so if you can't make arrangements to see me today, maybe we can get together later on or next week. My number is 512*519*7589. Give me a call after you check out my site and make a reservation there www.exquisitedelight.com I am having a special of 110 and hour for first time clients, with additional hours being just slightly more (incalls and outcalls are available). This won't be for very long, so take advantage while you can! There is very little I won't do - I'm very liberal in the bedroom ;)

Looking forward to meeting,

XOXOX

Chloe

website at least has consistent pictures and says she is servicing Thunder Bay, but needs a credit card to get contact info, and her (or probably his) telephone number is in Texas, while the website is registered to a Steve in Hayward California just outside of San Fran.

He also is related with my redbook.com and synthasite.

Guest AvidSeeker

I have a friend who met with Chloe this passed weekend and gave me her number for a discount should I decide to see her. in her defense I have to say that while 99% of those asking for CC details are scum scammers, there are some that are not.

This girl, being from the states, had a Texas number and if you check out the WHOIS database, it says nothing about as man owning that domain. This is the link to that domains "WHOIS" info.

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=exquisitedelight&tld=com

Now, maybe my friend was BSing me, but I believe not. I'm not judging, but be careful fellas, before you condemn everyone who wants to be safe as an independent provider. I trust my buddy and I will be checking with Chloe after TG to see what her story is. If I'm wrong, shoot me...but I'll take the lesson myself so i don't pass wrongful judgement.

EB

just curious Avidseeker or EB , you see "chloe" was also in Ottawa recently with the same scam operation. You should understand that in Canada there is never any reason to give more than your name and phone number to authenticate your status as client.

In the interest of being discrete a credit card should never be used in hobbying a true provider would respect and honor this practice.

While the website is designed to look amateurish it wreeks of scam, why else would it have this code below in the "get together details" to the average user it looks like gobbldygook, but this cowboy is all to hip to your "friend's" scam

<IFRAME align=middle frameborder=0 width=724 height=50 scrolling=no

src="http://www.adultdatelink.com/IPLookup.aspx?Link=1&affliateid=

119524W41Z4&program=PPS&BGColor=000000&FontColor=0000FF&

FontFace=Verdana&FontSize=3&OpenNewWin=0&Style=text-

decoration: none&Bold=1&Center=1&State=0&Country=

0&LinkText=I am currently servicing {city} and surrounding areas.&Site_ID=-1">

</IFRAME>

allow me to explain this line http://www.adultdatelink.com/IPLookup.aspx blah bla bla is a code that looks up the IP address the computer/browser you are searching the site from and inserts the name to make it appear that the provider is located in the city in which the CL posting is made.

=I am currently servicing {city} and surrounding areas.&Site_ID=-1">

notice the (city) reference, that tells the server to insert the city name that the ip address resolves to.

No matter where the website visitor is located it will list that city while it says Ottawa for me, it likely says Thunder Bay or a near by region for users in that area, and for someone in Rancho Cukomonga in california it would say that she is there as well.

If this was a legit operation, why the need to decieve ? Unngh ?

Your deffensive post is embarassing and another nail in the coffin, why unless you were involved would you join today and your first post is a thrid party account to defend a scam, yeah right. Nice try. A newbie or first poster would never do this, never.

Curiously the phone number is also listed on this now defunct site Sweet smiles, here's a cached image of that site and the EXACT same wording and phone number, mmmmmm

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:tloYu_39TRUJ:www.intensedelights.com/reservations.php+512.519.7589&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

Thank you for taking the time to provide the link to the whois informtion and a link to it. Obviously once you were made alert of the information about the site ownership you or your "friend" contacted godaddy to have the owner information hidden or cloaked. LMAO how pathetic.

We don't need you or your "friend" around here we prefer good honest people, who value each others time and morals.

giddy on up outta here, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

• Like 2

Get on them Cowboy... Keep our borders safe from fake Sp's and the like!!! Now here is the man we need as Prime Minister of Canada!!! Maybe be can do a write in ballot for the next election!

• Like 1

Get on them Cowboy... Keep our borders safe from fake Sp's and the like!!! Now here is the man we need as Prime Minister of Canada!!! Maybe be can do a write in ballot for the next election!

We also need honest quality SP's in Thunder Bay. We have enough Scam, cash and Dash artists here, a real professional would after gaining some trust would make a fortune.

• Like 1

Just read the Cowboys Diary, and stay away from that crap...asking for credit cards...seriously..BTW.. CK I think AmberWyld:-D should be your running mate in the next Federal Election...yahooo!:mrgreen:

I have a friend who met with Chloe this passed weekend and gave me her number for a discount should I decide to see her. in her defense I have to say that while 99% of those asking for CC details are scum scammers, there are some that are not.

This girl, being from the states, had a Texas number and if you check out the WHOIS database, it says nothing about as man owning that domain. This is the link to that domains "WHOIS" info.

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=exquisitedelight&tld=com

Now, maybe my friend was BSing me, but I believe not. I'm not judging, but be careful fellas, before you condemn everyone who wants to be safe as an independent provider. I trust my buddy and I will be checking with Chloe after TG to see what her story is. If I'm wrong, shoot me...but I'll take the lesson myself so i don't pass wrongful judgement.

EB

LOL, The prime minister thing has been mentioned a couple of times before in passing, but if I had to be a politician right now it would be the President of france have you seen his girlfriend, Shawing!!!! Boing, Ding Ding Ding, wacka wacka wow! O' mon dieu!

http://images.google.com/images?q=carla%20bruni&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enCA285CA285&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Pete i concur Amber would be worthy running mate, but I think she'd make an even better playmate! ;)

It's unfortunate that shifty operators think it's ok to prey on the stereotypes and implied seediness of this trade personified by the media and politicians. It's actually possible to be involved in this hobby as client or provider and not have to stoop to deceptive and questionable tactics.

Tbay boy keep up the good fight and if ya ever need a hand don't be shy to call on the cowboy! I'm always pleased to help.

It's unfortunate that shifty operators think it's ok to prey on the stereotypes and implied seedyness of this trade personified by the media and politicians. It's actually possible to be involved in this hobby as client or provider and not have to stoop to deceptive and questionalb tactics...

QUOTE]

They are the same gang that have been hitting dating sites, personals and the like, even in print, they just upgraded to the Net, unfortunately :(

The thing is, some SP, for genuine security reasons then try for a verification site, and of course, being just a bit suspicious many of us will just click away...

Sad, but unfortunately all too common...

BTW CK, did you find out where "nikki" got the pics from or is she legit ?

nikki ? Sorry I'm lost , forgive me I'm just a simple cowboy back in from the range. I'm a little foggy on which nikki we're talkin about.

nikki ? Sorry I'm lost , forgive me I'm just a simple cowboy back in from the range. I'm a little foggy on which nikki we're talkin about.

LOL, no problem, she's the cute little blonde that poped up around the same time as those in this thread, I was thinking, maybe they are by the same good folks... She has an ad today, and one yesterday for sure, a few back a few days.. she rediorects to a 2.97 CC checkin site...

Guest R**ee**ov***9

Well it's sad that some guys don't know when something is real and when it's not and you're right.. You never have to give an sp contact info or a

credit card # .. Wow these scams are going to scare all the boys away.. :P

I doubt it. ;)

Guest ***t***iv***
Well it's sad that some guys don't know when something is real and when it's not and you're right.. You never have to give an sp contact info or a

credit card # .. Wow these scams are going to scare all the boys away.. :P

I doubt it. ;)

Correction: contact info yes, credit card not necessarily but some ladies accept credit cards and/or paypal

Just so you guys know not all ladies who ask for this are fraudulent, but I would recommend checking with other hobbyists that have seen her if you are concerned. If she is reputable then there is certainly persons here who can verify her status for you.

Guest R**ee**ov***9

I provide my contact info and if they want to give me theirs they can. I don't need their address they need mine address.. They don't even have to tell me their phone number for they could call me from a blocked number :)

I provide my contact info and if they want to give me theirs they can. I don't need their address they need mine address.. They don't even have to tell me their phone number for they could call me from a blocked number :)

It sounds like you may want to be more cautious with ur screening love <3

Here in my hometown deposits are not a big deal, but currently I am looking into mobile credit and pay pal for touring. Seeing as I don't travel much and there are many "no shows" I'd like to acquire credit info just so I can charge a cancellation fee. That way at the very least I can be sure my travel expenses would be covered if said pre-bookings didn't show up.

But like sugar said......... Check to see if a SP is legit. Also having the credit info of a client when say........ You die.......... Is a good lead for the cops ;)

Major deterrent for the "less then gentleman type"

As for the original posting............. Scams like this girl with no reviews, postings or recommendations with credit ability fresh out the gate is a huge red flag. I hope no one was ripped off :(

• Like 2

Guest R**ee**ov***9

Yea you're right massage parlours take credit cards all the time..