This will finally settle whether you really need Magnums.

http://www.gizmag.com/condometric-the-condom-that-measures-the-size-of-your-penis/10445/

ovember 26, 2008 Madrid-based on-line store Curiosite has come up with a product that will surely be one of the novelty hits of 2009. The Condometric is a condom with a measuring ruler printed on the side that will accurately determine the size of the wearer?s penis. Currently in manufacturing, the condom will be available in four flavours (lime, cherry, banana and prophylactic rubber), both metric and imperial measurements (centimetres and inches), and in packs of 3, 6 and 12 (the party pack?).

According to Curiosite, the Condometric prophylactic will be made of best quality natural rubber latex. They are fine, thin, smooth, ergonomic, with non-parallel sides, transparent, lubricated, with reservoir tip and nominal width of 54 mm (2.12 inches). The product will be sold via the internet, so spontaneity is kinda out the window.

Indeed, that?s all the information available right now, apart from the FAQs which tell us that it?s a single-use product and that the ink doesn?t rub off (though we guess it might be fun trying).

Sadly, the Condometric only measures to a penis length of 25 cm so we were unable to perform any product testing with any of Gizmag's regular writers.

so this will make us feel like we are vindicated when we say we are as big as we say........or it will be embarasing as Hell when it goes on.................:shock:

I am not saying what my reaction is going to be..........

Hey, did you guys know EVERY single condom, has a serial # on it??

OHH, I'm sorry, I guess you don't need to unroll it all the way, do you? Or, you would know that!!

hahahah! :)

I guess it would be help full to know the size of a regular condom? I know that they sit on my like my dad's old full coat when I was 12 years old! I have found a few brands that cater to the lesser endowed, but they are far and few between, are Candians all so hung that we have made the Trojan ultra leviathan bus shield the number one choice?

This would be an interesting thing to try. It would work better than string and a ruler, or at least it would be easier.

This will finally settle whether you really need Magnums.

http://www.gizmag.com/condometric-the-condom-that-measures-the-size-of-your-penis/10445/

ovember 26, 2008 Madrid-based on-line store Curiosite has come up with a product that will surely be one of the novelty hits of 2009. The Condometric is a condom with a measuring ruler printed on the side that will accurately determine the size of the wearer?s penis. Currently in manufacturing, the condom will be available in four flavours (lime, cherry, banana and prophylactic rubber), both metric and imperial measurements (centimetres and inches), and in packs of 3, 6 and 12 (the party pack?).

According to Curiosite, the Condometric prophylactic will be made of best quality natural rubber latex. They are fine, thin, smooth, ergonomic, with non-parallel sides, transparent, lubricated, with reservoir tip and nominal width of 54 mm (2.12 inches). The product will be sold via the internet, so spontaneity is kinda out the window.

Indeed, that?s all the information available right now, apart from the FAQs which tell us that it?s a single-use product and that the ink doesn?t rub off (though we guess it might be fun trying).

Sadly, the Condometric only measures to a penis length of 25 cm so we were unable to perform any product testing with any of Gizmag's regular writers.

Once, out of curiosity I measured my then-boyfriend's penis when he was erect. It was 9 inches of gloriousness. Which is the length from the inside of my elbow to my wrist and now if I need to guess-timate, I just eyeball it against my arm.