What is this picture and why does it lead nowhere?

My guess, it's a thumbnail stuck in rotation from a source file which is no longer available. Closed account maybe with the pics/albums removed.

...or maybe that girl just doesn't like you :p haha, jk of course :) (she doesn't like me either :( )

My guess, it's a thumbnail stuck in rotation from a source file which is no longer available. Closed account maybe with the pics/albums removed.

...or maybe that girl just doesn't like you :p haha, jk of course :) (she doesn't like me either :( )

Nor, Me. LOL

I do believe that the album still exists but the member has been either removed or has asked to have their account closed. Given the status of the owner of the material, the access to the album has been restricted and/or removed.

Ya well there's a lot that messes with my head, it's not hard to do! Like entire threads where a girl has had her account closed, edited all her posts so they are blank and then there's a post from me or someone else that just makes no sense whatsoever!

There are other photos in the galleries from defunct ladies....I guess there's no automated pruning in there.

Ya well there's a lot that messes with my head, it's not hard to do! Like entire threads where a girl has had her account closed, edited all her posts so they are blank and then there's a post from me or someone else that just makes no sense whatsoever!

There are other photos in the galleries from defunct ladies....I guess there's no automated pruning in there.

That is why posts can no longer be edited after a certain time has elapsed to prevent this.

As for the photo albums, mod explained one time, it's on a different thingy, so if you point it out to him, he'll purge them. (Like he doesn't have enough to do already!)

ya but if we keep the mods busy with things like purging old photos and daily maintenance, they don't have time to realize when someone is double posting in the shout box or posting links they're not supposed to be! It's like setting a bomb at a small bank so all the cops go there, then you go rob the big bank when they're too busy! :)

ya but if we keep the mods busy with things like purging old photos and daily maintenance, they don't have time to realize when someone is double posting in the shout box or posting links they're not supposed to be! It's like setting a bomb at a small bank so all the cops go there, then you go rob the big bank when they're too busy! :)

It is possible to automate the process but that takes money to write the program/script to do so.

Look, another one! "Hot and Slutty" and sadly when I click, it's a dead end. Such a tease!!! :)

new-112.jpg

Sorry Cap, but with children worldwide not having enough to eat or clean drinking water or education, removing this tease is just not up there on the list of priorities for attending to the urgent needs of humanity.

I guess you're just going to have to live with it, or resist the urge to click on those albums and torture yourself.

It's easy, just say to yourself that all those pics you see that you want to click on are actually decoys for what really lies underneath because embedded among this are actually:

Fat Bastard pics - it's like Russian Roulette, you won't know when it's coming and from what I hear you moved out of Mom's house because having to deal with sharing a room with guys with big stomachs and hairy asses was getting to you.

Do you really want to revisit that trauma again?

Think hard and long about that one.