Krissy from CL

Hey Guys,

As anyone visited Krissy for CL? I've communicated with her a bit and she is pleasant to talk to but she is reluctant to send me pics and she doesn't have a website....

I'd normally just TOFTT but lately that?s just backfired in my face with poor quality....I really want to visit an MP and I'm nervous to go to a parlor after the news from the bust.

Anyway...here is her posting:

My name is Krissy and I offer a 45min-1hr relaxation massage.(longer appointments are available, although I am not a clock watcher so if it goes a little longer there is no stress) I am located centrally with parking.(no you will not have to worry about parking tickets) For more information please email me or call 613-302-9439. Please no blocked or private numbers. Quality and discetion are assured. Krissy

Guest i***k***

No experience with Krissy but I'd recommend contacting Michelle_MA here on Cerb if you're reluctant to goto a parlor. She's exceptionally beautiful and a truly gifted masseuse.

to push you at the front of the line, its like back in elementary school grade 7..you know boys to shy to ask the hot chickie across the gym floor to dance...or like the commericial "give it to Mikey he will eat anything":lol:

(just being sarcastic)...:lol:

So give her a whirl..or don't...if she is not wanting to send pics ..try someone else like the very attractive BridgetXXX or Michelle Ma.:-P

I have the same reluctance, especially since she did not want to send a pic. I was hoping that someone would TOFTT and let us know what she is like.

I've actually seen her. She is really easy to talk to and has a very sexy body .. fairly slim and quite busty. I'd estimate them in the Ds.

It was a very light massage and we pretty much just talked the whole time so it didn't get very seductive. Contacted easily via email.

Was in the mood for a new experience today so called Krissy. Usually stay away from CL ads but Bounty40 seemed ok with the experience. Contacted her by phone in the morning and made an appointment for the afternoon. Easy enough to find off Parkdale. Not the greatest apartment... shower not available but she's moving in January.

She asked if I wanted a firm or light massage; opted for the firm and she can deliver an excellent massage. Her body is a wow! Sunshine girl material. She can keep up her end of a conversation but will adapt to those that like it more quiet. Great ending although light on the pre-flip tease..... and did I say she has a hot body?

Other than Bridget, the only CL ad I would repeat with... and repeat I will.

She only takes a few clients a day so your best bet may be to call in the morning.

I have visited Krissy from CL and was not disappointed.

Very friendly and talkative, massage was relaxing and firm, not too much teasing and does not wait after you turn over to finish you off.

Great body, D's at least but lacking a little in technique, still an enjoyable experience.

I would repeat. She told me she was part time SP. Nice body, knows what she is doing. I think she is in her mid 40's. She told me first appt is tamer than second. Repeat - probably.

Thank you for the nice review and I look forward to seeing you again too, but mid 40's, you just aged me 10 years. I am definitly going to have to start getting better sleep or something. ;-) Cheers Krissy XX

Krissy is very nice, has a nice body and her breasts are the main feature. Reasonable massage for a reasonable price and she is definitely a talker.

I know how sensitive women are about their age... I thought the same

Just a note here about Krissy's age. One of the long term members here PM'd me to tell me Krissy was under 40 (Krissy was a little upset about someone mistaking her for mid-40's so I thought I would relay this info)

Just a teen weeny bit, now can we back back to how hot I am and how good my services are instead of my age. Im getting a complex.lol Cheers XX

Guest gagagaga

I'd like to hear more about the hotness as well!!!

Welcome to CERB Krissy...I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully I can come sample your talents some day soon!!

Hi all, first time posting here. I am somewhat new to the hobby, but only just beggining to play in my own backyard. I had the pleasure of meeting Krissy just before Christmas and I have to say she certainly does have a spectacular body. She does give a nice massage but the finish I thought was a bit rushed. There wasn't much sensuality involved. I suspect that if you were to see her a few times and some chemistry developed that the experience might be a little different. She is a wonderful lady an I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her at all. I plan to see her again soon I hope :-)