Oshean

I took the opportunity to visit Oshean for a couple of hours while she was in town last week, and it was simply an amazing experience.

I showed up at her suite with wine in hand (she loves fruity German white wines), and she greeted me at the door essentially naked but wearing a loose-weave mesh item. I don't even know what to call it, but it was a fun-looking wrap that let her nipples poke out. Oshean's pictures don't do her justice--she has a tight body with very large breasts (manmades that are a little stiff to the touch, but her nipples are pointy and responsive). She greeted me with a kiss that felt like I was being welcomed home.

We chatted for a while on the couch with some of the wine, just to get to know each other a bit. Oshean has a smile and a laugh that will definitely put you at ease. Eventually we moved into the bedroom where things started up with some kissing leading into some DATY that ended with a very gushing explosion. She then returned the favour with a fantastic BBBJ, and before too long I was doing a little gushing myself (she spits into a towel afterwards).

The wine made a reappearance while we chatted a little more...it turns out that we share a couple of hobbies (other than the one we were there to partake in), and it was nice to chat with someone who knew a thing or two. We eventually started back up with a great 69 which had me ready to go a little quicker than I expected!

The action got a little hotter working through several positions, my favourite being her on top alternating between grinding away and slamming into me. At the last moment, she hopped off, pulled off the hat and ended things with a tug that had me seeing stars and not able to move for several minutes!

This was my first time going for a 2-hour visit (previously I had mostly done 1-hours), and it has me convinced that this is the way to go with all my future visits. I had a blast (a couple, actually :grin:) and I will definitely repeat with Oshean the next time she's in town.

Thanks for a great afternoon, Oshean! I can't wait until your next tour.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.